Who Knew?

<Final Edition>

The two weeks passed by in a blink of an eye.

The early morning dance sessions, exhausting afternoons and the magical nights balanced us out. Today, was the day of the First round.

We entered through the backstage and got ready for our performance.

The auditorium was filled with people cheering and the judges were seated right in front of the stage.

"Welcome to the third season of 'Dance Like Never Before' in Goa." Everyone cheered.

" First up on stage are Alia and Sameer with the Ballroom style" said the host and left the stage.

Alia was wearing a beautiful gown and Sameer looked dashing in suit. They both danced extremely well and left the stage after mindblowing performance.

Me and Aditya were third to go. When the second couple, Shagun and Nikhil, gave their Salsa Mix we both got tensed.

Shagun has always been my competitor. Though she was my best girlfriend, she was as strong as I was. So yeah.

And they did amazingly well. "It was fine-fine" said Aditya with an attitude.

"We'll sure kill it! Like nothing anyone would expect". Before I could reply to him, I found him lost in his own thoughts guessing by the dreamy eyes he contained.

"Yeah. I guess we will" I thought to myself. When it was our time to go I got nervous and  clenched Aditya's hand as tightly as I could.

But he comforted me and said " Trust me and literally stop hurting me!" I giggled whispering a sorry.

I was wearing a gown on top of a short dress. Aditya had to pull off my gown during the performance so that it looked like I’d change my dress in seconds. He did it with such a perfect timing that left everyone awestruck. This idea was originally Shagun's. She take things to a whole new level.

"Well, that was a breath-taking performance. Wasnt it ?" asked the host.

Everyone cheered in the crowd and the judges seemed to be very happy.

I hugged Aditya as we reached backstage. "Omg Omg Omg!" I was jumping up and down.

" You were magical out there!" he exclaimed. " Thanks. I guess we really killed it!" raising my hands in the air. "Yes we did. And you are the best partner I could ever wish for!" He said.

I didnt reply to him but he knew way before I could. Damn these blushes! 

After all the performances were done, the host announced  the couples who qualified for the second round.

" First are Shruti and Aditya with a perfect score of 30/30" Everyone clapped loudly.

" The second are Zelaine and Ranvir with 29.5/30, followed by Kabir and Nayesha with 29/30 and Talia and Zayen with 28/30 ". I was very happy.

But I was sad that Shagun didnt get through. "Shagun. Im so sorry" I felt so apologetic.

"Hey! Are you crazy? This is a competition. People will get out. Its totally fine. But now you have to win this for me okay?"

Oh God.

"I'll try my level best for my bitch!" I kissed her on the cheek.

"Now can we have some dinner please?" she said and I nodded giggling.

Everyone had congratulated me and Aditya. I was really happy now.

Few minutes after we all reached the table, one by one all of my friends left. Giving me all different reasons.

"Hey. Where are you going yaar?" I asked pulling Aditya's hand.

"Dont get possessive babe. I'll just be back" he replied.

Why did I ever do that? But anyway I continued with my dinner. Alone!

@@@ 

Hey guys.. I'll upload the next chap as soon as Im finished with my exams ._. 

Sorrayy :3 

Stay Youthful!

Bips.