Its Okay

I didnot have any idea that I slept off almost for 12 hours after the whole scene in my room.

It was 6am. 12 more hours and I could always regret coming to Goa.

Watching someone else win the competition felt like a burning fire inside me.

I was the deserving one!

But I guess something always happens for a reason. I tried staying optimistic.

I got up and saw Aditya sleeping on the couch. He woke up as soon as I grabbed a glass of water.

"Hey I got it. Wait." He said jumping out of his place. He looked like he hadnt sleep all night.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to wake you up. I got it yaa. You look like you havent slept. You could use few more hours. Sleep off again. "

"Can I sleep next to you?" He made those puppy-dog eyes.

"Sure" I smiled.

I wanted Aditya to win this competition if not me.

"Adi. Win this competition and show Nayesha that she unworthy of even winning this."

"Hm. We'll see" He dozed off again curling upto my waist and I didnt make any attempts to wake him up.

Even Zayn or somebody else could win but definitely Nayesha.

The evening of the third round..

I made my way to the backtage to wish my teammates and thats when I bumped into the bitch.

"Hey bitch! You okay?" She said.

Wow mutual feelings!

My doubt was confirmed. It was Nayesha who spill the oil. I didn't hesitate to confront.

"Why would you hurt me? I never tried getting Kabir back from you or ever say a back-bitch about you. So why would you go to the limits of actually fracturing my most important body part?" I yelled at her.

I saw Kabir standing and listening to our conversation from the corner of my eye. But I did not let him distract me from eyeing at Nayesha.

"Wow! Are you really that dumb or you're just pretending?" She said and continued, "Obviously because I wanted to win this competition and I didn't want you to be in my way."

I just glared at her. And that's when Kabir walked towards us. He looked furious and was raging with anger.

He grabbed Nayesha from her arm and made her face him.

And then..

*Smack*

Kabir slapped Nayesha so hard she fell to the ground.

"Say anything or do anything to my best friend again and you'll fond no one worse than me. Stay away, bitch!" Kabir said.

That cheek. Red hot!

But she got up. She really had the guts to.

"Well I'll make something clear. You are just on-the-top of the world because youve been made to feel like a queen. Well the fact is this is real world and there are always wars. And every goddamn thing is fair in love and war--"

"Say one more word to my best friend and I'll beat the fuck out of you. You get that?" Kabir was full of rage.

"We're done." She said and left.

"Kabir. Thank you" I hugged him.

"Anything for you re!" he replied with a warm smile.

Slap to Nayesha made my fracture worth it! Totally!

"Adityaaaa" I cried, "All the best love. Win it for me okay?" I kissed him.

"Best of luck brother. Kill it!" Kabir and Adi pulled me in the bear-hug.

"Ow! Guys! Its hurting!" I cried and both made the worry look, "But I like it" I smiled.