A Small Crush

I woke up with a bright smile. I was back with my best friends ! Plus the final round was in a week. It was all so amazing!

But soon my phone started vibrating.

Mom calling.

"Morning Maa! " I greeted.

"Morning Shrutii! Now listen. Come to our room after you are ready okay? We need to talk."

We need to talk? Was something up? Something serious?

"Um okay" I plainly replied and hung up the call.

I got ready in another fifteen minutes . I wore black shirt and tracks grabbed the things I needed for my practise.

RV's playlist CD

Phone

Water

Keys.

I ran down to my parents room.

Room 401.

I didnt have to knock so I barged into the room.

"Mom! Whatsup?" I snapped. I was worried.

"Slow down. Sit down for a minute, beta" my dad said. I did as I was told to.

Soon Mom came in with a wrapped-up box.

"Whats this now Maa?"

"Look for yourself. I hope you like it." She said.

I opened it wildly and then I saw something which made me jump around!

"A F21 dress? Why mom? " I said. It was a beatiful sea green knee length dress which looked similar to the one Tinker-Bell owns!

"For your final round! What else?!"

"OMG! Thank you so much Dad and Mom! You guys are really the best!" I hugged both and pecked them. "Now run for your practise, kid" dad said. "Oh shit! Okay bye guys" I said and ran to my practise room.

The third round was a solo round hence, "The Dazzling Solo" name.

I planned on doing a contemperory style. This was one of the most beautiful dance forms and I admired the first time I ever saw it.

Half an hour later...

As I was practising, I felt as if someone was staring at me. More like sneek-peeking. And I was right!

"Adi you can come in! No need to spy"

"But I dint even make a single noise" he cried.

"Well, just know that I'm smarter than you!" I snapped and giggled.

"You dance so beautifully man! God. I love you" he spoke absent-mindly and then he suddenly realised what he'd say.

"Haha love you too man" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Now get out! I got to practise. Leeaave!" I pushed him out of the door.

He suddenly turned back and kissed my lips and said, "Meet me at 8 okay?"

"Why'd you kiss me yaa? I couldve met you anyway if you asked me. Ugh!" I said. I realised I was running out of time, so I didnt wait for his answer and pushed him out of the door saying "I'll meet you. Now bye!"

In the evening. At 8:02 pm..

I searched for Aditya throughout the hotel but then my phone suddenly beeped.

I'm there where we met for the first time ;) -Aditya

Airport? Because this was the place we first met. Oh god I am so dumb! How could I forget?

I realised that he was talking about the place he first kissed me. I reached there and saw him. He was wearing a black shirt and white shorts that made him look so amazingly hot! I think I've started to have a small, tiny little crush on him.

"Hi! Whatsup? Why'd you call me here?"

"Slow down babes. I'll tell you everything. First tell me something. Are you totally over Kabir?" He asked.

Was he serious? I obviously was over Kabir. He was now back to being the old-Kabir. My best friend.

"What?! Obviously man. Why are asking me this?"

"I needed to be sure. Okay. "

"What sure? Why?" I cried.

He did not pay heed to my words and pulled me closer to him. He brushed off the hair that fell on my face because of the sudden jerk.

"Do you want to know why I stole your necklace right?" he said.

He pulled a nerve there. I jerked off.

"Yes! Absolutely!" I snapped. He pulled me even closer now. Our faces so close enough for a kiss

"Because I had a crush on you and now I cant stop thinking about you! And all I feel is to do is just to touch your lips!" he blurted out as he if he was speaking his heart out. So cute!

I didnt know how to reply to that because what he confessed was really cute and the next thing I know that he leant forward kissing me. I didnt want to move away because it was a beautiful kiss. Almost magical! He was so good at it!

"I love you Shruti" Aditya Rai Oberoi said. "I love you too Adii"  I jumped up to him for another kiss and fell down on the cold sand ground.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Was the chapter too cheesy? Or was my first ever kissing scene a fail?

Comment!

Stay Youthful!

Bips. ^_^