Nayesha. I Hate Her!

So now I was dating Aditya. Its like I'm dating my best friend which sounds pretty cool. I was happy for Kabir. He and Nayesha made a pretty great couple. Me and Aditya were more like a cute couple :3

I was having my lunch with Aditya and Kabir. Nayesha joined us in another few minutes.

"Hey! Does any of you have your phone with you? " She asked.

"Yeah I do." I said. I was not one of those people who cared too much but it was quite shocking that I was carrying the phone and Kabir or Aditya werent.

"Oh. Great. Can I borrow it for a while? I misplaced my phone and I cannot trace it anywhere." Nayesha said.

"Yeah yeah. Sure you can have it" I replied with a warm-smile.

The final round was in another 3 days and I was thrilled! We four were meeting up for a small shopping time in the famous market near our hotel.

"Hey! Nayesha where'd you keep my phone? "  "Yeah sure. Here it is." She said and handed me over the keys.

"I'm coming with you too!" Adi yelled from behind. "Well okay then".

Adi was busy playing on his phone. While I put in the keys in the doorlock. He supported himself on the wall and I opened the door.

And then as I took the first step in the room..

*Dhupp!*

I slipped on some thing spilled on the floor and fell straight down. I tried veryfying what it was. Oil?

I slipped on oil? Who the hell will spill on the floor right after the room service?

I had hurt my elbow badly. I wasnt able to stretch it out. My butt was hurt too but that really didnt hurt as much as my elbow did.

"Ow!!" I cried as I banged onto the floor. "Oh shit! What the hell?!" shocked Aditya threw his phone in the air causing it to shatter and. he came rushing to my rescue.

"Wait let me pick you up!" he said. It was kind of cute when a guy picks you up but my thought soon vanished as my pain increased.

"Let me call up the doctor" he said while I lay their in bed crying in pain.

Kabir and Nayesha came running down as soon as they got informed.

"What the hell Shruti? Are you okay?" Nayesha asked. But it didnt look like she was really concerned.

"What a dumb question Nayesha! I'm obviously not OKAY thats why im crying in pain man!" I replied harshly. Kabir gave her are-you-dumb look.

That was quite a face!

"Well thats a shame we cannot make it to shopping now" she said rolling her fingers.

"You are concerned about shopping instead of what has happened here?!" Kabir yelled at her.

"Oh god. Whatever!" she said and left slamming the door loud.

"Who would spill oil in the room right after the service?" Kabir asked. Suddenly I hit a flashback in my head.

Nayesha had locked the room. She was the last one to leave the room. She spilled the oil? Why would she? What have I ever done to hurt her?

Such a bitch!

@@@@@@@

A/N: Hello there peeps ;)

So till now how did you find the story? If good then great :D

Also, check out my new story-Sisters (In-Law). It has a little Bollywood touch to it. Hope you guys like it too ;)

Stay Youthful!

Bips ^_^