Friends Again!

I was out of breath, puffing for air. "Shruti. Oh god. You okay?" "Do I look so?" I managed to speak. "What happened?" Aditya asked.

We, three were standing together. "Kabir meet Aditya Chowdhury and Aditya meet Kabir" Aditya realized what I was gonna say next but Kabir gave a totally confused daze.

"Aditya Chowdhury?! What?! What are you even saying?! He's Aditya Rai Oberoi and not Chowdhury!" Kabir cried.

"Kabir", Aditya spoke, "Im The Aditya Chowdhury. I happen to be your chuddy-buddy, your bestfriend when we were kids".

"Hows it even possible? Aditya had left for NYC long time back. And now I dont even remember any of his memories.." Kabir cried. "Ouch!" Aditya exclaimed. "Except one. Stealing Shruti's necklace. He promised to give her back on her birthday once he returned from there" Kabir continued.

"Well", I cleared my throat and took out the necklace from my purse, "here it is!" I smiled wide, showing it to him.

"What? How ? Okay. What the hell? Its confusing the hell out of me. Care to explain, anyone? Like everything?" Kabir announced.

Aditya repeated the same I'm-who story to Kabir. I watched both of them leaning on a pole support of the beach shade. We had missed Adi so much. And now he's back here for good. Kabir was still in shock. The same expression I had when I found out. "Come here, you asshole!" he said. He pulled Adi in for a bear-hug.

"Um hello?! I'm here too guys!" I cried.

"Haha come here na!" both chimed.

"I love you both, seriously! You jerks!" I exclaimed.

We, the three inseparable kids were now back on track! B|