1

~Minji~

"Why?" It was all I asked him but he couldn't answer me. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't bare face him anymore. I turned around and grabbed my phone before walking over to the door.

"Minji wait please, I'm sorry" He grabbed my wrist, I turned around and slapped him in his face. He released his grip on my arm and I opened the door.

"You can't go out at night, you know that they'll come and kill you, night time is their time," He warns me as I get out of the apartment.

"Why do you care so suddenly, you didn't care about me nor my feelings when you were fucking my best friend did you?" I spit in his face and that made him silent.

"I'm going and I don't care if they take me or not, I don't have anyone to live for anyways," I say as I turn around and run away from him. Out of this building.

~*~

I was walking around the dark and empty streets, alone. Enjoying the cold evening breeze.

Tears still stained my cheeks,but I couldn't care less. I stopped crying half an hour ago. He wasn't worth my tears anymore.

I looked down at my phone and saw I got missed calls and messages from my ex and my ex-best friend. I completely shut down my phone as I sat down on a bench in the park.

I knew being out this late is dangerous as hell. But, I didn't care, not anymore.

Vampires, that's what he was talking about. They have been on this earth for I don't know how long and have ruled the earth for decades now.

Vampires started a war to take over and humans lost but that is past now. I don't know otherwise, ever since I was born it has been like this. We're all living in peace right now and I don't know if that will change.

It's a long story that I don't know much about, all I know is that humans live by the vampire king's rules and you should listen to them but I just broke one of the rules.

'Don't go outside after 9:00 PM, vampires will have the right to attack and kill you'

Vampires prefer nighttime over daytime, not because of the sun that will burn their skin, which is a myth. No, it's because of their bloodlust, they can control themselves but that doesn't mean that they won't attack whenever they want to.

"What are you doing here, this late in the evening, alone. A young girl like you shouldn't be out this late" A deep voice spoke from behind me and my breath got stuck in my throat.

For some reason, I couldn't breathe at all. In a matter of seconds, he stood in front of me. Dark mesmerizing brown eyes looking down at me.

I got up from the bench and walked past him, crossing the empty street.

"C'mon little girl, talk to me" He starts while following me into the alley.

I kept ignoring him and walked further down the alley. I heard him growl behind me and in a blink of an eye, he stood in front of me again pushing me against the cold brick wall.

"Don't you know that it's unpolite and incredibly rude to ignore someone who is talking to you?" He asks his hands placed on the wall next to my head.

As he talked his fangs got exposed. My heart started to beat faster and I my hands started to shake. "I know it's dangerous, I know I shouldn't be here and I know it's my fault for going out this late so I will pay the price," I say while looking him in his eyes.

"You're not scared?" He asks confused and I shake my head. "It's better for me to leave this place, I have no one so what's the point of living anyway," I say and looked down,but I felt his eyes scanning my face.

"Is this some kind of a trick?" He scoffs and I look back up at him. "Are you acting all sad and lonely for me to let you go because if that's the case then it won't happen, sweetie," He says and smirks trying to scare me again.

I lift my arm up and push my hair to the side, making my neck clear and visible. "This is what you want right?" I ask him and his face is full of confusion again.

"My blood, that's what you're here for, that's all I can give to you, it's all yours" His mouth hung open. "You're serious?" He laughs and I nod my head.

"You're no fun, most girls would be screaming and begging on their knees for me to spare their lives but you, you've got some serious issues" He chuckles shaking his head in disbelieve.

He thinks this is funny? Am I some kind of joke to him. I scoff and turn my head to the sight where the light of the lamppost is shining down on the empty streets.

"What's your name?" He asks waking me up from my thoughts.

"Why would you want to know my name when I'm about to die, why would my name make this situation better?" I ask him and he looks at me with a stern look in his eyes which frightened me a bit.

"Okay, okay my name is Kang Minji how about you, what's yours?" I roll my eyes and he shows me a toothy smile showing me his white bright fangs.

"The name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" I smile slightly but that faded away quickly after he leaned in a bit towards my neck. Trying to take in my scent.

He then looked at me, his eyes fixed on me, dark red slowly coloring in his dark orbs.

"What can I say

The moon is my sun

The night is my day

Blood is my life

and you" He looked at me with a smirk plastered on his extremely good-looking face. His face inching closer. His soft cold lips touched my earlobe as he whispered.

"You, my darling, you're my prey."

I gulp at his words. Is this really what I want?

"Just so you know Minji, this is gonna hurt.." His head was slowly going down to my neck. I could feel his breath against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

"A lot" He whispers before digging his fangs into my neck and everything went black for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guys we hope you liked the first chapter of the long awaited vampire story :)

We decided to write this book, because our lovely reader @YourmamaBTS asked us if we wanted her story and re-write it. We hope she'll like the way we're writing it too.

All the love from us,

E&Y