4

~Yoongi~

My eyes widened. "What,why me?!" I ask him shocked.

"Simple, you're one of the wisest among us and you'll get the girl to trust you. She, for sure would listen to your words and advises," Namjoon explained and I nod my head.

"Just don't be too hard on her," Jungkook said and I looked at him weirdly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, says who? The one who almost killed her today, if I were you I'd shut up right now before you'll regret it young boy" I hissed at him and he looked at me taken aback.

"Good, now if everyone would excuse me, I have some business to take care off" I state and walk out of the room.

"Last room to your right!" I hear Seokjin shout from behind me.

Great, just great.

~Minji~

I woke up from a door being opened and closed. The room is dark so I couldn't see who entered. I quickly sat up wiping away the tearstains and pressing myself against the headboard as far away as possible from the shadow creeping in my room.

"W-who are you?" I ask and a soft chuckle can be heard.

The lights in the room went on and I saw a man with black hair in fancy looking clothes standing next to the door.

"Hello to you too sweetie," He says and walks over to me.

"I'm Min Yoongi, one of that sucker's friends who saved your life, remember?" I slowly nod my head.

"Okay, good, are we friends now?" He asks sitting down on the foot end of the bed. "Friends? I don't even know you" I say and he looks at me.

"You know my name, what more do you need to know?" He asks and I shake my head in disbelieve.

"You really have no idea how this works?" I chuckle and he shakes his head. "I've never done this before" He confesses. "Well..." I say sitting straight up this time. "..If you want us to be friends we need to trust each other."

His eyes grow big. "I only trust people that are close to me," he states sitting down on the bed. A light smirk spread across my face. "Let's be close then," I say crawling over to him. Once I get too close he swallows audiobly.

My breath hits his neck and goosebumps cover his skin. He clenches his fist before pushing me back, but I get back at him. "I can't do that" His eyes met mine. "And why not?" I ask him whispering seductively in his ear.

"Did you forget what I am and what I'm capable of?" He asks. "I may be flesh and blood, but I'm not human, I haven't been a human for over 200 years," he says and I ignore his words. "Come on Mr. Yoongi, loosen up a little, you look so stressed" I grab his shoulders and push them down lightly squeezing them.

"Stop that" He sneers at me grabbing my hands and in a swift movement turns us around, he's now right in front of me.

"Stop what?" I grin but he looks unamused. "You shouldn't be touching things that aren't yours and you're not mine so watch it," He says and I sigh. "You're no fun, now tell me, what's the real reason why you're here?" I ask.

"So you aren't that dumb after all" He states not answering my question. "What's going on inside those heads of yours? 'oh, she's just a pathetic little girl who doesn't understand how the world works and probably won't find out we're trying to gain her trust, very funny," I spat out sarcastically, calling him out on the real reason he was in this room with me.

"Oh sweet thing, I know you're not dumb, in fact, you're too smart, you even know how to shut down your thoughts so we can't hear it," he smirks. "Glad to know that someone here has an intelligent pair of brains," And in no time six guys stumble inside, giving me the answer to my thought. They were eavesdropping on our conversation.

"WE ARE NOT STUPID," they yell and Yoongi facepalms himself. "Good job guys, you ruined it, you might as well join the conversation now," Yoongi sneers at them and they gulp. "She knew we were listening, didn't she?" One of them said and I smiled.

"I'll give you a tip, next time you want to listen to someone's conversation make sure to keep quiet. I could hear you talk, you're all jealous" I smirk and Yoongi raises his brow.

"How are you feeling now Minji?" The one with pink hair asks changing the subject. I remember him carrying me here. I smile at him. "I'm fine now, thank you for asking," I answered him.

But then my gaze moved somewhere else and my smile dropped a little. Behind the 5 boys hid the last one. The one who hurt me. The one that tried to end my life more than once now. The one who regretted his actions. The one who felt guilty.

His head low avoiding all kinds of contact.

And I did something, I said something...

I didn't expect myself to say this word to leave my mouth nor did I feel regret after I did it.

"Jungkook.."

I spoke out to him

-------------

OMG TOMORROW MONSTA X IS GOING TO BE IN AMSTERDAM AND WE'RE GOING TO THEIR CONCERT OOFF.

Crying
Dying
Shaking
Wow
Its (A/N: Yasemin's first concert) and oof so EXCiTeD
We'll maybe if can get pics put them up in the next chapter :))))

Hope you like this chapchap

take care, lovee xx

E&Y