2

~Minji~

I close my eyes and let a scream leave my mouth. Fuck this hurts. I don't want to die this way. He started to suck, but the moment my blood started to flow out of my body he retrieved looking at me with wide eyes.

"This can't be" He mumbled, his dark red eyes looking deeply into mine. My hand almost immediately reached for the painful spot.

I looked at the other side of the alley and made a run for it, but just when I reached the open streets he pulled me back. My back hitting his firm chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Away from you," I say but he chuckles pushing me back against the wall,but not letting go of me.

"Good luck trying, you're mine now," His dark low voice makes my mind spin.

Blood is still flowing out of my neck but he doesn't seem too affected by it. One of his hands released my waist and went to my neck his finger brushing over the bite mark he just made. It hurts so much and him touhing it doesn't help. He lifted up his finger covered in my blood and brought it to his mouth licking his finger sensually.

I gulp and all he does is showing me his smirk. "Delicious," he chuckles which makes me cringe. "You are disgusting."

I was about to push the boy away from me, but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him, my face colliding with his broad chest. "Goodnight Princess" He whispers before casting a spell on me and my vision blurred.

Black spots covered my vision as I became light-headed, I blacked out.

~*~

I opened my eyes slowly, a bright light shined into my eyes and I blinked a few times. I could still feel the pain in my neck, the place where he bit me. It burned with every move my head made.

I looked around and found myself laying on a bed, a not familiar one. The room looked quite modest colored in black, brown and grey. Looks depressing to me.

(a/n: please pretend there is a black curtain, okuurr thank you)

The bright lights from the big window shined into my eyes giving me a hard time to keep them open. I tried to get out of bed, but I fell down right after I got up.

Why am I in so much pain?

I pushed myself up from the ground and wiggled myself over to the window, closing off the lights with the black curtain giving my eyes time to rest. I sigh and try to gather some energy, because it feels like I'd pass out soon again real quick. What did he do to me?

I, then walked over to the door and checked if it was opened which it was.  I opened it and walked into a black, red and gold hallway. Where in the world am I?, I asked myself.

I walked through the hallway, still finding no one. I ended up at a staircase. He wouldn't leave me here all alone right?
I walked down the stairs to find myself inside a medium-sized hall. Is this some kind of palace, is he rich?

"Are you crazy?" I heard someone yell from behind me.

I walked into the direction the voice came from. "She can't be, that's impossible". I ended up in front of the door where multiple voices were arguing about something.

"She's a human do you hear me a HUMAN do you need me to spell it for you? H-U-M-A-N, she's a mortal the opposite of what we are," One of the voices yelled.

"You brought a mortal inside the palace, filled with vampires, what's wrong with you?" Another deep voice yelled. Are they talking about me? "You should be happy it's just us and not your family, lifeguards, and soldiers." Another one raised his voice.