9

Minji

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel hurried or anything," I sighed. "I'm sure, it's something that needs to be done, there is no way out of this situation,"  I stated the facts. 

I could've run away or try to escape like all the other girls in stories, but for real, they are really fast. If they wanted, they could snap my neck in 0.01 seconds, so what chances have I got? Exactly, none. 

He carefully let go of my hand and pushed me back onto the soft sheets of his bed. I pushed myself up and positioned myself down on the pillow. He then quickly hovered over me, both his arms supported his weight as he hung above me.

My eyes focused on his features. His red, plump, lips. It feels like I'm hypnotized every time I look at him.

He looked me into my eyes, smiling softly as he caressed my face. "It will hurt, a lot, you've experienced it once before and I'm sorry for the way I behaved back then," He says and I nod assuringly. "It will be fine, please be gentle," I say as he sinks further down, towards my body. His eyes glinting red as he licks his lips while staring into my eyes.

He smirks one more time before he connects his soft lips with the skin on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. He keeps spreading butterfly kisses all over my collarbones and he then suddenly stops leaving me shocked and confused by his sudden action. "I'm sorry," He whispers before his razor-sharp fangs pierce through my skin. I yell out loud as the pain shoots through my body. I felt my blood slowly leaving my body as he started sucking on the penetrated skin. 

When I started to feel myself slip away from consciousness, he stopped sucking. I looked up at him, my sight blurry. He bit himself in his wrist and groaned from the slight pain. Crimson red blood soon trickled down the side of his wrist before he turned it to me. 

"It will taste awful for the first time, but please, drink it," He whispers placing his bleeding wrist against my lips. With all my might I tried to suck on his skin, the iron taste soon filled my mouth as the blood rushed inside of my mouth. Keeping myself from gagging at the taste, I swallowed. 

 And not soon after my eyes closed and all I could see was black. 

~

My eyes opened and I gasped for air. I start to look around me until my eyes meet the warm brown warm ones from Jungkook. He grabbed my hand soothingly, rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand. "It's okay, you're alive and well... not really alive, but you get what I mean," He spoke and chuckled softly.

I looked around the room to see that all the boys were here. I looked around to see that I still was laying onto the bed, this time with the sheets covering me up to my chest. I wore a white nightgown and the boys wore other outfits since the last time I saw them. 

"How long have I been out?" I curiously ask them. "3 days," Jungkook answered.

"Which is surprisingly fast" Namjoon added. Soon my eyes spotted Taehyung's. He looked outside the window, but as he felt my gaze on him, his eyes shifted to me. As we had eye contact he smiled softly. For the first time in, I don't even know how long, he smiled. 

I couldn't help myself, but smile back at him and that's when nausea hit me. I started gagging and Jungkook took the hint to grab a bucket and shove it underneath my face. I quickly grabbed the bucket and held it in between my hands as he held my hair back for me. 

"Jin, check her temperature now, please," Taehyung says with worry written all over his face. Jin hurried out of the room and soon came back with the thermometer. "20℃ (68.0℉) it's still a little bit on the high side, but it will eventually go down to the normal 16 ℃ ( 60.8℉)," Jin stated and Taehyung exhaled relieved. 

As soon as I stopped throwing up the weird black substance my stomach growled. "Hoseok get the blood," Jungkook spoke as he kept on rubbing my back. I heard footsteps leave and a door closing. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone. I nodded my head. "I'm hungry," I say and he giggles. "That's the next phase, you're craving blood now, Hoseok is getting some for you," He smiled.

Hoseok soon came in the room with a person, a girl. He threw her on the ground in the middle of the room. She  could barely held herself up with her shaking arms. Jungkook signed for the others to leave the room which gladly they did. 

I looked up at him to already see him looking down at me. He got up from the bed bending over to carry me out of it. I leaned on him as he pulled me with him towards the girl. She looked up at us and a tear slipped out of the corner of her eye. 

I looked back at Jungkook who stared at the girl with a smirk on his face. He then looked at me signing for me to go on. I released Jungkook out of my arms, but as soon as I did that I almost fell to my knees. He was quick enough to grab my arms again. He sat me down on a chair and walked over to the girl. 

He yanked her up on her feet and dragged her towards me. He pushed the girl on her knees right in front of me yanking her wrist up to my face. A sweet smell entered my nostrils and I closed my eyes, this was a new feeling. My body started to shake. 

I don't want to kill the girl, I feel so bad, but I also have the bad urge to bite into her soft flesh and suck all the blood out of her body. I open my eyes as tears fall down my cheeks.

"Come on Princess, enjoy your meal," Jungkook said and thats when I lost it, without thinking twice, I sank my new fangs into the girl's wrist.