10

I closed my eyes in pure pleasure as I started to suck the blood out of her system. She screamed out of pain, but I couldn't care less. I was craving and hungry. Not long after, her body went numb and she fell to the ground unconscious.  

I stopped and looked up at Jungkook. He stared into my eyes while leaning in and wiping the leftover blood off my face. He then cupped my face and squeezed my cheeks. "Cutie" He said before standing up and lifting me up to put me back in bed again. 

"Please rest a little, your body still has to get used to the changes," He says and presses his lips on my forehead while tucking me in. 

~

"Sit up straight, eat with your mouth closed and never talk with food in your mouth,' She repeated for the 5th time. I groaned sinking back in my chair. "Can we please take a break?,' I ask pouting. "I'm sorry young miss, but young master said to not let you go until you know all the table manners, especially since you'll be meeting your family in law the Royals in less than a week,' Yuri spoke. 

It's been two weeks since I've turned and one week since I had to start the training to become a 'royal'. Jungkook was there for me each and every day when I was recovering, but as I started this hell called ''royal training'' I normally don't talk to him during the day time, except the times that we are training together. The only time I'm seeing him outside of business is either during breakfast or dinner. 

I requested a room of my own as I still wasn't comfortable with the idea of sharing a bed with him. I knew that he was struggling, because of our bond, but accepted it anyway. The other boys come around often to see how I'm doing or to support what I'm doing by helping me and teaching me. Taehyung and I still haven't really talked about our family matter since I know it's still hard for him. 

Jungkook is the one helping me to discover what my special power is and how to control it. Namjoon helps me to learn more about the history of the Royals all the way back to when the reign of vampires began. Taehyung helps me with the clothing on what to wear or what not to wear for every day casual clothes, formalities, dates or parties.

Hoseok teaches me how to dance different dance styles for the upcoming festivities. Jimin trains me in how to display myself on the internet or in public places. Jin teaches me the everyday mannerisms and sometimes likes to teach me how to cook Jungkook's favorite meals. 

Yoongi doesn't specifically teach me anything, most of the times he's with Jungkook when he's on business trips or if not he's either watching me on how I'm doing and sometimes he likes to give me tips as to improve even more, which I appreciate very much. And lastly, we have Yuri.   

Yuri is Jungkook's head maid and she is the sweetest woman I've ever known. She may be strict sometimes, but aside from that, she's the nicest. She's been by Jungkook's side ever since he was a little baby and when we first met she told me that she was delighted to have found out Jungkook finally found a woman who is strong and beautiful enough to stand beside him as his queen. She teaches me the basics on how to behave during dinnertime or the official table manners everyone is said on doing so. 

"Please Yuri, one small break, I promise I won't tell Jungkook," I begged her giving her my puppy eyes. She giggled. "Please, pretty please," I pushed my hands together as if I was praying for her to say yes. "What is it you're not going to tell me?," A deep said behind me. I turned around at the speed of light seeing Jungkook standing in the doorway leaning against the frame with a smirk on his face as he folded his arms in front of his chest. 

He looked ethereal. Damn, was he sexy as he stood there, him wearing that white T-shirt and his smi-, I need to stop. I walked over to him and when I neared him he opened his arms for me to walk into them, enclosing me in a hug. He pressed a kiss on the top of my head, before slowly pulling back to look me in the eyes, while still holding me. 

"Tell me, what is the secret you wouldn't tell me?" He asks grinning. "It wouldn't be a secret if I told you, would it?" I ask and he laughs at me cheekiness. "Yuri," His voice turned darker as he focussed his attention on her. 

"Yes, young master?" She asks bowing for him. "What is it that Minji won't tell me?," He asks her and I gasp. How dare he?!

"She wanted to take a break, but I told her she couldn't, because you said to me that she couldn't have one until she got everything right," She says looking down at her feet. "I feel betrayed," I say shaking myself out off Jungkook's grip. 

"I already told you Minji, no breaks until everything is stuck in your head," Jungkook states. I groan in frustration. "I don't want to," I whine making a complete fool out of myself, but I couldn't care less anymore. "Then I will have to take you with me, my princess," Jungkook says grinning. Before I could run away, he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me over his shoulder. "Hey!" I yelled feeling helpless in his arms. 

"Today's lessons are over, thank you, Yuri," Jungkook says carrying me out of the room. "JUNGKOOK LET GO OF ME I SWEAR TO GOD, IM GOING TO MURDER YOU ONCE YOU PUT ME DOWN!," I yell hopefully gaining someones attention to get me out of this situation. 

I couldn't see anything except Jungkook's back. "Where are you taking me?," I ask him, but he doesn't answer me. Not long after he takes me inside a room, locking it behind him. 

He suddenly lets me go by dropping me onto the soft covers of a bed. I sit up straight looking into his eyes as he sits down on the bed as well. 

"I have an important matter to discuss with you, Minji," He said softly coming closer to me.