11

"Hit me baby boy, what is the big, mighty, future king Jungkook going to tell me?" I ask smirking. He frowns disgustingly. "Don't you ever call me that again."

"What? Big, mighty future king? Whatever you say baby boy," I say biting my lip as I tease him. "Why do you have to be so stubborn," He sighs, his face in his hands.

"You knew the moment you met me, what you put yourself up with, stop regretting it now," I scold him and he grins.

"Okay, back to business," He starts getting serious again. "I talked with the board about the fact that your special power still hasn't shown up yet," I let myself fall back onto the bed, sighing and rolling my eyes.

"How many times do we have to go through this? This is like what? The 5th time we're talking about it and I'm over it, "I say my mood changing.

"This is something very important, why don't you understand?" He whines also falling back on the bed. "You already explained it to me a thousand times I don't want to listen to you rant again."

"The council told me some things and I think you won't be happy to hear it," He started again. "What is it?" I looked up at him.

"Do you remember when I told you about marking?," He asks avoiding my eyes. It took me a moment to process what he said.

"That ain't it sis"

"But-"

"No but's Mr. Jeon,"

"Minji will you please just listen to what I have to say?"

"I ain't having sex with you if we haven't even properly kissed yet, I'm not some slut you can fuck around with thank you very much"

"That's not what I was going to say, but okay"

"What did you want to say then?"

"I just wanted to say that they said it's common to not have a special power shown in the early stages of becoming a vampire, it took me seven years before I got mine," He looked into my eyes. "The council just said that the marking may speed up the process of getting the powers." 

"Oh," I sighed. "Next time think before you speak, as a future queen this is something that will not be accepted by the vampire society." 

"And about the kiss," He started making me blush out of embarrassment. "I don't want to hear it," I speak placing my hand over his mouth and he laughs. He grips my hand and takes it off of his mouth. 

"I haven't properly kissed you yet, because I want to wait for the right moment sweetheart," He says caressing my face. "You'll just have to deal with forehead kisses for a moment," He says holding my hands and pressing his lips on my head sweetly. 

"I need to go now, Taehyung is waiting for you in the living room, he'll take you out for a shopping spree, you need new clothes, a lot of them," He winked letting go of my hands and getting up from the bed. 

"Take care baby, I'll be back by tomorrow morning," He says turning around and leaving me alone in his room. 

I groaned and also got up from the bed walking down the stairs to find Taehyung sitting on the couch with a phone in his hand. I coughed making him look up at me. 

"There she is in all her glory," He sarcastically spoke. "Shut up before I'll make you," I glared at him as he smirked. "Fiesty," I rolled my eyes at his comment. 

"Let's just go and not waste time bickering here," I say pulling him by his wrist towards the big doors. "This is going to be a long trip," He sighed. "You could say that, now chop-chop and escort me to the mall." 

"Whatever you say, princess"

~

After about 20 high-end fashion designer stores including *cough Gucci cough* and as far as I can count 28 bags filled with clothes we finally sat down at a cafe. 

"I don't think my legs could carry me any further," I spoke taking a sip of my iced caramel macchiato. "Maybe you should try out this thing called 'the gym' and cut out on the unhealthy things you're eating and drinking, fatass." 

"Aw that's so sweet and considering of you, I'm almost flattered, now I think it's better for you to shut the fuck up or I'll whoop your ass until you can't sit for 5 days straight old man," I smiled bitterly at him. 

"I would love to see you try darling," He says also taking a sip of his drink. "It's almost as if I'm watching myself talk in female form, it's creeping me out," He states. "Well, it wouldn't be so weird considering we're basically siblings," I state and he looks at me. 

"Don't look at me so weird the blood tests proved it, we only need to confront our mom about it," He looked pained at the words. "I know, I'm just not used to having someone related to me on this level," he says. 

"You know Minji, once you were in your transformation Namjoon & I had a talk and that really calmed me down a lot. I've learned to accept you as a new family member, but that doesn't mean I'll stop irritating you," He smiled biting down on the straw. 

"Glad to hear you're not mad anymore, but that doesn't mean you have the right to full-on insult me," I say. "Well sis, I don't care, you just have to deal with me being like this.'' 

"Well bro, it sucks to be you because I won't be holding back either," I smirked finishing my drink. 

"Let's go get your fatass home princess," He holds his hand out for me to take.

"I thought you'd never ask," I reply smiling. Taking his hand gladly as we both walked to the car to get home before dinner.