6

~Minji~

I woke up. My eyes squinted at the sudden light from outside. I raised my hand to rub my eyes and wanted to turn around, but a strong grip held me in place.

"Stay," A rough morning voice whispered. My eyes widened, but then I remembered what happened yesterday. A light smile spread across my face.

"I just wanted to turn around," I whispered back softly. His arm lifted off my waist. As soon as I turned around his arm landed back on my hip. He pulled me closer to him. My face in his chest. His force a little too strong.

"Can't...breathe," I squeal and he releases me whispering a small sorry.

"Close your eyes and stay quiet" He suddenly moves closer placing his head on mine. Our bodies closer than before. The door suddenly opened and I closed my eyes immediately. As silent as possible multiple people walked through the room.

"Aw, look at them, how cute," I heard a voice whisper.

"How did this happen? At first, they drive each other insane and in the next moment they're all cuddly and everything,"

"That's just how this process works, their bodies and minds need each other now that they found each other, there is nothing to stop this," 

What do you mean we need each other? But how? Why?

Just then Jungkook starts to speak up. "Can you guys please be quiet, she's trying to sleep," He grumbles. His breath tickling my skin.

"We'll leave, but please Jungkook treat her well. You know the process for now and you know the consequences it will have when you're not doing things you're supposed to be doing. You need to tell her everything eventually," With those words footsteps were heard as they headed out of the door.

Jungkook sighs. I slowly open my eyes to look up at him. "What do you need to tell me?" His eyes met mine. A small smile set on his face.

"Not now, princess," He says kissing my forehead before getting up out of the bed leaving me dumbfounded. Since when were we that close? I shook off the thought and got out of the bed myself.

He opened the door and waited for me to accompany him downstairs. When we got there he opened one of the doors that was locked before. I just followed him like a lost puppy. We entered a living room. All the others were there already. The only people I know were Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Hyungs, gather around we need to do this" Jungkook spoke. He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room, the others soon followed. There stood a big table surrounded by a lot of chairs. Is this some kind of a conference room?

Jungkook took place at the head of the table, pulling me onto the chair on the right side next to him. As everyone sat down Jungkook scraped his throat glancing at me.

"Minji we need your full attention right now, what you're about to hear will affect your life forever."

Shivers shot down my spine, his deep voice sounded so serious, it gave me the chills.

"Well, as I already told you, I'm prince Jeon Jungkook son of the king and queen, rulers over the vampires, heir to the throne, and you, Minji, you're my soulmate." He started with the information I already knew so I just nodded my head.

"It's extremely rare for a vampire to have a human mate, that's why Namjoon my smartest man went to the library to find out about how and why," Jungkook spoke pointing at the one with toned down green hair.