3

~Minji~

I burst out into laughter earning a glare from Jungkook. I clutch my tummy trying to stop, but his expression only makes it worse. I inhale and exhale deeply before looking at him.

"Very funny Jeon and I'm the queen of England, now tell me what's the real answer," I say wiping the tears out of the corners of my eyes.

"I wasn't lying Minji" His eyes looked at me stern and the room fell quiet. "So I'm actually talking to a Royal, do you want me to bow or something?" I ask him standing up.

"No, now sit down" He commands, but I just keep standing folding my arms over each other.

"Are you ordering me around? You have no power over me" I scoff but he just smirks. "Are you sure about that?"

"Oh almighty prince Jeon Jungkook, I'm begging you for my forgiveness, do you want me on my knees to kiss your feet?" I ask him sarcastically his face turning into anger.

"I swear to God if you don't stop now I'll-" "You'll what? Rip my throat out, snap my neck, suck me dry? Be my guest," I dared him.

His eyes slowly turned red. His hands grasped the sides of the chair, he's trying to hold himself from doing things he shouldn't.

"We're getting mad here, aren't we?" I let out a small laughter making him lose his cool as he dashed over to me grabbing me by my throat and shoving me up against the wall. I gasped for air after my back hit the wall with force.

"Don't.Challenge.Me" He breathed out showing me his fangs.

"Try me, I'm not scared of you" I mutter due to the lack of air.

A deep growl left his mouth as his hands started to squeeze my throat cutting off my airways and for sure leaving bruises on my skin. My hands automatically reached for his hands pushing him off, but it was no use. My vision started to blur and that's when the doors busted open.

Two people pulled him off of me. I gasped for air as I let myself slide down against the wall. Tears brimming in my eyes. My hands immediately shot up to my throat rubbing it hoping the pain would become less but it didn't work.

One strong pair of arms grabbed my arms and pulled me up to stand but I collapsed in his arms. My vision still blurry because of the tears and a loud beeping tone filled my ears before I got my hearing back. I saw three figures trying to hold a furious Jungkook back.

They screamed at him and he yelled back at them. I squinted my eyes at their harsh voices filling the room and my head. "Jungkook you know you can't do that" One of them yelled. "Get her away from him or they'll end up as each other's deaths" Within seconds the person holding me lifted me up and carried me out of the room.

I held on to him as if my life depended on him, which in fact was true.

He opened a door on the other end of the hallway and walked in. He laid me down on the bed. "Stay here and get some rest, we'll come back soon," He said before walking back and closing the door behind his back.

The moment the door closed tears starte to stream down my cheeks. I curled myself up into a ball and wrapped my arms around myself. My breathing still shaky as sobs escaped my mouth. My whole body shaking in fear.

I close my eyes to think away the pain but I slowly slipped into the darkness, taken over by sleep.

~Jungkook~

The guys pulled me away from her, she slid down the wall looking at me in shock. My anger still taking over me. "I'll kill her" I shout trying to push them off of me. My eyes still focussed on my unfinished business, her.

"Jungkook you know I can't let you do that" Jimin yelled back, pushing me back with force.

"I don't fucking care, let me end it, I already started it so why not finish it as well," I spit out in pure rage.

"No, you know what you're risking by doing something like this" That made me realize something.

"Get her away from him or they'll end up as each other's deaths" Namjoon yelled and in a swift movement Seokjin carried her out of the room.

Taehyung threw a cold glass of water in my face calming me down. My eyes slowly turned back to normal. They slowly released me and pushed me down on the bed.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Namjoon yelled at me looking angry. Seokjin entered the room closing the door. "She pissed me off, I couldn't control it" I answer.

"I've never seen you this mad before" Hoseok added. "I don't know what happened, she triggered something in me and I couldn't control my body anymore" I confess.

"You better find out what is happening and learn to control it because you won't always be this lucky we're here by your side, one wrong move and you'll both end up dead," Yoongi spoke and I nodded my head.

"What do we do now?" I ask them fidgeting with my fingers. "She's resting, for now, Just let her calm down and you can go in later," Jimin spoke.

"I have an idea" Taehyung spoke and all heads shot up to him.

"Oh no," Yoongi sighed.

"It's a good one this time, I swear" He states.

"Okay then, enlighten us Taehyung," Namjoon said.

"What if one of us goes in first, she doesn't know us that well and we kind of saved her so maybe she'd trust us or something, I think she needs a person who she can trust and talk to aside from Jungkook, she must be scared of him right now, which I would understand" He explains.

"That's actually not that bad, good job Tae" Seokjin spoke giving Taehyung a pat on his shoulder.

"But the next thing is, who?" Hoseok asked and all heads turned to me.

"Yoongi"