5

~Minji~

His head shot up when he heard my voice. The other boys stepped aside giving me a full view on him. His eyes wandering down to my neck. The place where his fingers left bruises. The others were all carefully watching the scene in front of their eyes.

I cleared my throat. All eyes were on me now. "Can all of you please leave us alone," I pointed at the door and they all quickly left. Leaving only me and Jungkook in an awkward silence. His gaze back on the ground again. The confident vampire I met a day ago now changed into a less confident one.

I don't know why but I felt pity for him. "Come here," my voice was soft and frail. On the verge of crying. A tear rolled down my cheek and I saw his eyes following it down to my chin. He looked around him, he looked worried. His eyes met mine again. This time filled with confusion. "Wait here," he quickly said and hurried out of the room. Leaving me extremely confused and crying.

~Jungkook~

"HYUNGS!" I yelled and in no time all six of them stood in front of me. Their faces showed confusion. "She's crying, what do I do?" I ask and they sigh. "Go comfort her," Jin said.

"How do I do that?"

"Start with hugs."

"With what?"

"Seriously bro, a hug. Wrap your arms around her and hold her tight. Not to harsh but tight enough to make her feel safe and comfortable." These words left Yoongi's mouth. All of us looking at him, our mouths agape. 

"What?Go!" He says and pushes me back into the direction of the room Minji was still in. 

Her shoulders are still shaking and light sobs can be heard. She has moved out of the bed and in front of the window. The moonlight from outside drawing her silhouette. I slowly make my way over to her. 

I slowly and carefully wrapped my arms around her from behind. I placed my head on her shoulder. Her hands shut up in defense, but I grabbed them and hold them tight intertwining our fingers. 

She starts to sob again, but I shush her by whispering into her ear that it's all going to be okay and rock our bodies a bit from the left to the right

She starts to sob again, but I shush her by whispering into her ear that it's all going to be okay and rock our bodies a bit from the left to the right. Which seemed to calm her down a little. 

She's showing me her other side right now. She may look like a strong and confident girl but on the inside, she's just as fragile as a porcelain doll. 

I gently let go of her giving her the time to turn around. She wraps her arms around my waist taking me back a little, but I quickly wrap my arms around her body again. Her head is on my chest, her tears staining my shirt. 

She slowly lifts her head up from my chest, her eyes boring into mine. My hands find her face, wiping the leftover tears from her face. Even though she was crying she still looked stunning. 

I wrap my own hands back around her, giving her the comfort she needs. "I'm sorry" She whispers through her sobs and I shush her by brushing my fingers through her hair. "It's okay, I'm sorry too."

Wow, wait, hold up, you, Jeon Jungkook, never apologized in your entire existence, what is this? I shocked myself by the words that came out of my mouth. 

My hands traveled down to her upper legs and I pushed them up, picking her up from the ground and laying her down on the bed. I laid down next to her, pulling her body against mine. I pulled the cover over us to give us the extra warmth. Not that I needed it, but she does. 

Our legs intertwined, arms wrapped around each other. I shifted in my place trying to give her the space she needed but once I moved she tried to pull me closer. "Don't leave" She murmurs, a soft chuckle leaving my mouth. 

I bend down a little, slowly but gently pressing my lips on her forehead. She seemed to be shocked by my action as her heartbeat started to go faster. "I'll never leave" I whisper to her, which seemed to calm her down a little. 

She finally closes her eyes and her breathing became steady giving me a sign that she's sleeping. She finally looks calm now. Her chest going up and down at a regular pace. 

I took my time to study her. The way she looked. Her skin looks so soft and smooth, my inner vampire desired to rip her skin with my teeth and taste her blood again, but I held it in. My eyes started to change colors now. 

I slowly start to trace the lines of her face with my index finger. Her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her jawline, her chin, and lastly her lips. 

Her sweet, soft, plump, reddish lips. Pouting as if they wanted to be kissed. The heat in my chest started to rise. They looked so good. 

It made me want to bite them. 

Luckily I pushed away from the thoughts I had and closed my eyes inhaling deeply.

Calm yourself, Jeon, you know what can and would happen if you do that to her, you can't lose her. 

I finally retrieve my hand from her face, restricting myself from doing bad things to her. Eyes turning brown again. I sigh. We need to get everything fixed and sorted out as soon as possible. 

After a lot of thinking I finally closed my eyes as well, maybe a little sleep would do me something good. I pulled Minji closer against my body as I let the darkness take over me. 

Goodnight my Princess