8

Minji

After Taehyung fled out of the room with a concerned Jimin following him we were left alone, baffled in the living room. "Well, when Jimin is going to fix that problem let's continue shall we," Jungkook spoke up gaining our attention. 

"So...with this new information out, it could be possible your partly vampire yourself which would explain a lot about you and Jungkook being soulmates. We just need a DNA sample from both you and your 'biological mother' and when that's out of the way we have a lot to do before we go back to the main castle," Namjoon spoke. 

"As Jungkook's soulmate and soon-to-be queen, you'll hold a few responsibilities yourself since he's the heir to the throne which would lead you to become queen of the vampire world. You'll need to be fully transformed and committed to the new lifestyle. For example the tasks, responsibilities etc. It's a lot, but all of us are here to teach it to you."

"Okay wait, so if I'm understanding this right, I've just become the soon-to-be queen of the world and wife of the man who wanted to kill me not once but twice?" As soon as Jungkook wanted to open his mouth to say something I shushed him again. "I know we talked it through and I'm not mad anymore but still isn't it weird? Are you okay with this? We still barely know each other?" He looked down at his feet not knowing what to say. "Exactly." 

"Minji, you were doomed ever since the moment you set foot outside of your apartment that night and you came face to face with Jungkook. Not only that but ever since the day you were born your destiny decided for you to be mated to Jungkook, there is absolutely no chance for you to get out of this. Not now not ever, the moment you locked eyes with each other that's the moment your souls became connected as one. If one of you dies the other will die from the sorrow of it's lost lover. It's only a matter of time before the love between both of you will sparkle and that's when your bond will become unbreakable," Namjoon said making me shut up. 

"You may not like it, but ever since we found out about you being his soulmate we knew you'd be the next queen to stand by Jungkook's side, the one who would produce the next heir, the one to unconditionally love Jungkook for who he is. There will be times filled with difficulties or hardships, but that's normal and the bond between you two is one of the strongest mother nature has ever seen."

Jungkook slowly stood up from his chair making his way towards mine. He lends out his hand for mine to take which I gladly did. "If you don't mind I'll take her to her room, she has a lot to progress and I think she needs some time," He spoke pulling me up from my chair, to wrap the arm he held my hand with around my waist. 

We quietly left the room. His arm still encircled around my waist his thumb soothingly rubbing my sides. "I know it's a lot, but I think you're the person who can handle all of this, you're a strong woman Minji, the way you accepted me even after all I've done to you. You're still here by my side which shows your strength," Jungkook softly said in my ears. 

We reached the room as he led me inside. "There is only one thing that needs to be done before we can take you to the royal castle," He says as he sits down beside me on the bed. His hand leaving my waist to grab one of my hands. 

"What is it?" I ask him curiously. "As Namjoon said, you've needed to be transformed, not just your clothing style or the way you look, you need to be transformed, as in like becoming a full-vampire," He says truthfully. My eyes trail up from our tangled hand towards his face to meet his eyes. 

"Not only the transforming needs to be done, but I also need you to be marked as mine as soon as possible, if the words come out that the next queen has been found people will try to find you, hunt you down and eventually kidnap you, mark you as theirs or even kill you," He says. I silently watch him, nodding my head to show that I've understood what he said. 

"I will not do anything without your consent or permission, but just know that it has to happen sooner or later and I just want what's best for you and to protect you from the outside world's dangers," He sweetly smiled at me. His free hand rising up to cup my cheek. His thumb soothingly gliding across the skin of my cheekbone as I lean into his touch and sigh. 

He leans in to place a loving peck on my forehead making my cheeks heat up. "I understand that you need me to be yours soon, but please give me some time to get used to the idea of me being a queen, a vampire or being engaged to someone I barely know," I say and he chuckles. 

"It's okay princess, it's totally fine," he says.  "Jungkook," I say after a minute of silence,

"Yes," He answers. "What will happen to me if you turn me into a vampire?" I ask him. "Well, first I need to bite you, which will hurt like a bitch, then I'll suck some of your blood out until you're on the edge of being unconscious.  I won't  kill you don't worry," he starts. 

"I'll need to bite myself in order to feed you my blood. If what Namjoon said is true and you truly are partly vampire hidden inside of a human body, the healing process will be much shorter and there is a higher percentage of surviving and turning into a vampire, than when a normal human gets bitten." 

"What are these percentages?" I ask. "If you have a small dose of vampire blood in your veins because of the possibility of you being a vampire, then the percentage of you turning will be 80% however if your just a human which is less possible you'll have a turning and surviving chance of 45%," Jungkook answered and my eyes widened. 

"The fact you're getting bitten by a high positioned vampire increases your chance of surviving to 60% which is why we have fate in you turning either way," He says and I exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding in. 

"Okay, let me continue when the healing process begins you'll need to know a few things first. The first thing you'll struggle with is being extremely tired even though you slept for a few days. You'll feel nauseous and you will throw up. The next thing you'll feel is hunger. You're hungry but your body won't let you eat a thing and the first thing you'll search for is blood. The hyungs and I will provide you of everything you need until you'll feel good enough to do things on your own. You also need to be trained, because of the possible power you may have gotten and you don't know your own strength, that's all the important things you'll need to know." He ends his story with a soft smile. 

I smile back at him. I rethink of the words he said and come to a decision. This will change my life forever, but I think I can handle it. If he says he'll have fate in my survival then so have I. 

"Jungkook," I say looking up at him with confidence sparkling in my eyes. 

"I want you to turn me into a vampire."