04|The Child Of The Moon

"Why now."

The crashing of her bones rubbing together made her cry out in pain.

"Please let this end."

The light that had shined into her eyes made her turn her head away. She raised her aching arm over her eyes to cover them from the light. She didn't remember much that had happened, all she had in her memory was the pain of her bones moving around and her vision turning red. After around a hour of no motion, she placed a hand behind herself and pushed herself off the dirty ground. She looked down at her exterior, some places torn with mud here and there, she suspected worse. She took a step forward having pain radiate he leg making her gasp in pain, she quickly placed her hand into the tree that was near by and leaned against it. She looked down watching the blood flow down from her leg to the ground, she reached down lifting up her dark muddy pants by a bit and saw a dagger sticking out, although it was broken in half. How did I not feel this when I woke up? She grabbed the sharp metal as she bit her bottom lip to hold her cry of pain, biting it harder when she pulled out making her gasp in relief as she felt herself heal. She whipped both sides of the blade covered in blood against her dark shirt and looked at it. O.V. She slipped the dagger in the pocket of her pants and started walking towards where she thinks the camp is, limping slightly as she did. "Bellamy?" She questioned watching as Bellamy had quickly throws a box into the water and he turned around.

"What happened?" He questioned walking quickly towards her taking in her exterior. Ripped patches all around, mud smeared around her clothing, hair messy, blood smeared around her leg. But with all that he still thought she looked beautiful. Wait blood?

"I had a run in." She waved off quickly and narrowed her eyes at him. "What have you thrown to the water?" She questioned him, he glanced away from her but then met her eyes.

"A run in to?" He questioned further hoping that she would drop the subject, he couldn't tell her what he did.

"Into the floor, now tell me what you had thrown into the water, Bellamy Blake." She demanded staring at him, her eyes into slits. She knew there was something going on when he had ignored her question.

"Hey!" A voice screaming making the both of them turn to see Clarke making Adhaya tilt her head to the side confused but then looked at Bellamy, he definitely did something. "Where is it?" She demanded looking straight at Bellamy.

"Hey princess, you taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy asked with a sly smirk as he walked past Adhaya as she stared at him as Clarke walked straight up to him.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be the council members, it will be working people." Clarke snarled as she stared up at him with a scowl. "Your people."

"Bell, what did you do?" Adhaya demanded walking up to them staring at Bellamy. "I swear if you did something wrong ruining something that can save us, I will personally kick down to hell." She sneered at him as he looked to the side down at her a bit hurt but masked it.

"Bellamy, where's the radio?" Finn snapped as he stormed up to Bellamy glaring daggers at him that Bellamy returned with a push on the shoulder.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy disregarded as Adhaya stared at him realisation taking over.

"That's what you had thrown." Adhaya stated crossing her arms over her chest as anger took over. Yes, she wants nothing to do with the Ark but that doesn't mean innocent people need to die, they don't deserve it.

"Bellamy? Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." A girl said as she walked up to him, Adhaya didn't even notice she was even here. Damn, and she was with the one with heightened senses.