23|The Dead Girl And Poison

Adhaya stared at the Grounders as she stood across from them, she glanced besides her making eye contact with Bellamy. "Please accept this gift, Commander." Kane said breaking the silence of the room as he pulled out a bottle of moonshine. "We drink this at special occasions. I believe this qualifies."

"Thank you, Marcus, of the sky people." The Commander said as she gestured her bodyguard to grab the bottle.

"You're welcome, Lexa kom Trikru. Just don't drink too much of it." Kane joked but no one laughed, nor giggled, or even blinked. Lexa looked at Clarke.

"Clarke, lets drink together." Lexa said.

"It would be my pleasure." Clarke replied, Lexa nods as she pours the bottle of moonshine in two cups, handing one to Clarke and she went to grab the other.

"And allow me." Her bodyguard said as he grabbed the cup and took a small sip then placed it down on the table. Adhaya kept her eyes at the Grounder as she looked at his cup.

"Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow we plan our war. To those we've lost and to those we shall soon find." Lexa said as she raised the cup, right then the bodyguard started to cough then fall back to another. Adhaya took a small step back, she knew something was going to happen, she could feel it.

"It's poison!"

"It was the Sky People!" A Grounder accused as the table was pushed and the things on it was also pushed away as they grabbed their weapons. Adhaya did not have weapons but she did move up pushing Bellamy behind the room and stood in front of Clarke.

"This was not us! You have to know this was not us! We didn't do this!" Clarke yelled from behind as the Grounders started to check everyone making Adhaya growl at them, one went towards her and grabbed her wrist pulling her away from in front of Clarke, the Grounder searched her making Bellamy glare at the Grounder as he was being searched as well.

"How stupid do you believe we are?" Adhaya spat but Lexa completely ignored them

"Gustus warned me about you, but I didn't listen." Lexa said looking at Clarke.

"Lexa please." Clarke pleaded.

"Tell me something, Clarke. When you plunged the knife into the heart of the boy you loved, did you not wish it was mine?" Lexa sneered.

"I sure did." Adhaya snarled. "In fact, I wish it was you who burned in the Ceremony!" She growled at Lexa making the Grounder next to her grab her wrist again pulling her against his chest and pulled a knife on her neck but it did not effect her. Gustus recovered and went to search Raven and when he did he pulled a vital showing it. Adhaya sucked in a breath looking at the vital.

"That's not mine." Raven objected but she was ignored. "I'm telling you, that's not mine. He put it there when he searched me." She tried but Lexa seemed even angrier.

"No Sky Person leaves this room!" Lexa ordered as she walked out.

"Do something." Octavia said to Lincoln who did seem to about to do something but then the same dark skinned woman gave him a look as her and the Grounder that kept Adhaya still walked out. Adhaya instantly went to Bellamy pulling him into a hug.

"I want to kill that son of a bitch." Adhaya growled in anger as Bellamy wrapped his arms around her.

"You are not the only one." He whispered.

"Raven, I need to know the truth." Clarke said making Adhaya pull away and look at Raven.

"I'd step back if I were you." Raven muttered.

"You wanted me to kill Lexa yesterday. If you tried to poison her, I need to know." Clarke pushed as raven stood up facing her, Adhaya got even closer ignoring Bellamys hand on her wrist.