22|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy p.2

"Raven." Adhaya tried to talk to her as she cried over Finn's body. Raven sniffed as she looked up glaring at her.

"You didn't even try to stop her!" Raven sneered as she let more tears roll down. Adhaya stepped towards her but a voice stopped her from saying anything else.

"She needs time." A voice said making Adhaya turn around. She scrunched up her eyebrows and quickly walked away from Raven, whom was sobbing quietly.

"Finn?" Adhaya questioned quietly staring at him. He looked in one piece, no cuts, no nothing. It was just him. "You are dead." She stated and he gave a smile.

"I am." Finn said with a nod as he took a step forward with a smile.

"How the hell can I see you?" Adhaya questioned quietly as she looked around making sure no one heard.

"Well, I guess you're connected to death?" Finn suggested with a shrug. She narrowed her eyes at him questionably.

"Then why...?" Adhaya started but then Finn disappeared with the wind that blew. She turned around seeing some Grounders carrying Finn's body away. "What are you doing?" She questioned the Grounders as they passed but they did not answer.

"According to Clarke, it's the only way to get our people out of Mount Weather, they are going to burn his body." Raven muttered in anger and she puts some stuff together.

"I am going as well." Adhaya said to her straightening her shirt up as she looked at Clarke.

"Okey, tell Bellamy, we head off right now." Clarke said, Adhaya gave a nod walking away and then took a deep breath.

"Well I learned something." The same voice said making Adhaya jump snapping her head towards Finn, whom was right next to her, he walked next to her as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"What is it?" Adhaya questioned as she walked towards the camp.

"I am a spirit." He said making Adhaya roll her eyes as she kept walking. "So when my body burns, I go with it." He said looking at Adhaya making her let out a heavy sigh.

"Bellamy." Adhaya called seeing him heading to his tent. Finn disappeared again as Bellamy turned and looked at her. He forced a smile as he walked towards her. "Grab what you need, we leave in 5." She said.

"Why?" Bellamy questioned as he crossed his arms over his chest. He knew Raven was angry at both Clarke and Adhaya, he on the other hand did not know what to feel.

"The Grounders are burning Finn's body, we are going with." Adhaya said sternly and Bellamy gave a stiff nod. "Are you okey?" She asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We didn't save Finn, of course I'm not okey." Bellamy said with a frown making Adhaya frown at him. Adhaya didn't know what to say or how to comfort him. "I'll go get what I need." He said as he moved away from her and went to his tent.

"He's upset." Finn said when she sat on a log. She looked at him with a sigh as she puts her head in her hands.

"And I have no idea what to do." Adhaya mumbled in her hands as she dragged her hands down her face. Finn walked next to her and crouched down.

"Maybe try being there, sometimes you don't need to say anything." He suggested, she glanced at him and gave a smile.

"Sorry I did not try to get to know you sooner." She said amused. "You are actually nice." She said making him smile.

Before he could talk Clarke walked up to her as Bellamy walked out the tent with what he needed. "Done?" She walked looking between them as they both nod.