10|The Child With A Scond Chance

"We were clear about what would happen if he came back." Bellamy stated as he regained his arm at his target. Murphy looked over at Adhaya for help but she didn't even spare a glance at him as she watched everything play out.

"No, if he was with the Grounders, then he knows things that can help us." Finn argued making Adhaya roll her eyes.

"I doubt it." Adhaya muttered to herself but Clarke seemed to have heard since she looked at her. Clarke didn't know how to feel, she hated Adhaya but since she saved her... she just hated her less.

"Help us? We hung him. Banished him. And how we're going to kill him. Get the hell out of my way." Bellamy snarled as Clarke stepped up making Adhaya sigh and she sat next to Murphy making him look at her questionably. Bellamy didn't seem to notice.

"So..." Adhaya trailed turning to look at Murphy. "Since this is going agonisingly slow, what's your death wish?" She asked him but he didn't get a chance to answer since Bellamy spoke up.

"Hey, Adhaya get the hell away from him." Bellamy said harshly as he walked up to her grabbing her waist pulling her up and away from Murphy, Adhaya rolled her eyes but let him pull her away as he glared at Murphy as he went back to the conversation with Clarke and Finn. "Think about Charlotte-" Adhaya bit her lip, she wanted to say something but then she will cause more problems so she kept herself quiet.

"I am thinking about her, but what happened to Charlotte was much our fault than his." Clarke argued as she walked over to Murphy and grabbed his blood hand. "He wasn't lying, his nails were torn off. He was tortured." She stated making Adhaya shiver in disgust as she cringed.

"You and the Grounders should compare notes." Finn said harshly making Adhaya try to suppress her smile as she licked her lips but her smile was visible.

Bellamy slipped his arm off from around Adhaya and she realised he had it there and she didn't even noticed. "The Grounders know we're at war. What did you tell them about us?" He demanded as he walked up to Murphy making him look up.

"Everything." Murphy breathed out making Adhaya's heart speed up as she looked at Bellamy.

"Once he's better, we find out what he knows and he's out of here, okey?" Clarke bargained as she stood up and looked at Bellamy.

"What if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him?" Bellamy questioned with a stern and angry expression.

"Wanna option? Then we kill him." Adhaya spoke up looking at them then at Murphy. "Better heal up faster." She told him as Clarke walked out and Finn followed.

"Murphy is going to stay here, he's a threat." Bellamy said to Adhaya whom frown.

"Damn, just when I was going to sleep here." Adhaya muttered then looked at Murphy seeing him in pain.

"You were?" Bellamy questioned. She always slept on a tree so he never seen her anywhere else.

"Well the weather had not been well lately and I am sure if a tornado came tomorrow I do not want to go flying." She said amused as she turned back to Bellamy.

"You can stay with me until we get more materials to build another tent." Bellamy suggested making Adhaya shake her head.

"I will just ask Octavia." She said with a shrug, but Bellamy wasn't really suggesting.

"Right." He said turning to glare at Murphy. But he wasn't pushing either. Adhaya gave a nod and turned around walking past him and out of the ship. She looked around tying to find Octavia and she saw her just stalking around.

"Hey, Octavia." Adhaya said walking up to her making her a smile appear on her face instantly.

"What's up?" Octavia asked looking at her, Adhaya gave her a confused look as she looked around them up to the blue.