21|The Dead Girl, The Dead Boy

"Oh hey, hey, hey." Murphy said as he kept his hands raised.

"What are you doing here?" Bellamy questioned lowering his gun.

"I believe I was invited." Murphy said lowering his hands looking at it.

"I thought we could use an extra gun." Raven explained making Adhaya narrow her eyes at him.

"Might be a good idea." Bellamy mumbled with a small nod.

"Finn should've been right behind you." Raven stated.

"Then why isn't he alone?" Adhaya said pulling out a sword pointing at the wall.

"Adhaya what the hell—" Bellamy started but then his face fell when a figure appeared.

"Hyacinth? What are you doing here?" Adhaya questioned pulling down her sword.

"Who is she?" Raven questioned.

"A friend." Adhaya said ruff waiting for Hyacinth to answer.

"Adhaya things are hectic since you left." Hyacinth said breathing heavily. Adhaya looked at her questionably. "Some of The Moons Children are revolting, they are going against Obysseus."

"Could you have picked a better timing." Adhaya mumbled. "What is happening?" She questioned.

"An uprising. Some are challenging Obysseus, they want to become Alpha. Some of the twelve clans are not following the peace treaty and are killing our own, many of the Natshanakru want to fight back but Obysseus is trying to stop them." Hyacinth said. "They are getting ready for war."

"I would help, but I cannot." Adhaya said looking back at Bellamy and Raven.

Hyacinth gave a nod. "I understand... but the next time you come back to our land... I am afraid it won't be the same from when you left." She said as she disappeared again and left.

"What are you going to do?" Murphy questioned crossing his arms across his chest.

"Crawl in a hole and die." Adhaya mumbled, she turned to them then smelled blood, Clarke's blood. "What the hell happened?" She questioned before Finn burgess in carrying Clarke as he laid her down.

"A Grounder hit her on the head." Finn stated running his hand through his hair. Adhaya crouched down next to Clarke and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Give me something to cover the blood." Adhaya said as she kept her eyes on Clarke.

"Got it." Murphy said grabbing a rag and then hands it to her, she took the rag and placed it on Clarke's head.

"Hold up her head." Adhaya ordered as Raven did as told.

"Clarke, can you hear me?" Bellamy questioned, talking to the first time since Hyacinth came. They have the worst timing.

"Hey. It's just a bump on the head. Clarke's going to be okey." Raven stated as she helped Clarke.

"A bump on the head can do so much damage." Adhaya whispered to herself. "But she will be okey, are you?" She asked seeing Finn pace around.

"We'll figure this out." Bellamy said trying to reassure him. Adhaya glanced up at Bellamy then back down at Clarke.

"That's what she said. Right before I almost got her killed." Finn said back as he looked down angry at himself.

"I told you she was going to be okey." Raven told Finn as Clarke's eyes fluttered Open. Adhaya looked at her.

,

"Feel okey?" Adhaya asked Clarke as she sat on the ground next to her.

"Awesome." Clarke said groaning as she sat up. Adhaya gave her a look before standing up.