25|Alive and Well

A/N this is what might happen if Adhaya was human and in the Ark.

Bellamy

I smiled hearing the laugh I look forward to everyday, I glanced over looking at Adhaya smile over at me. I laced my fingers with hers and pull her along slightly. "Where are you taking me?" She questioned amused.

"Somewhere special." I whispered pulling her hand making her move over to me and I wrap a arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Is that special place Earth?" She joked making me smile at her, she always talked about Earth, how would it be like, What would be the first thing we would do if we ever got a chance to go. And it always ended up with both of us being together.

"It has something to do with it." I whispered making her grin, there was a glass window in the Ark and every time we passed it we would always look at it. I pulled away from her and grabbed her hand talking her to the special place. "Close your eyes." I whispered and she did as told putting her hands over her eyes. I placed my hands on her shoulders navigating her to a door. The good thing was that there was another window in the Ark that was hidden away. I pulled her into the room slowly and closed the door after we entered. "Open." I said lowly.

She pulled her hands away from her eyes and gasped looking at the small room filled with candles, a blanket on the floor with some food in the corner. "Bell..." She whispered, I really hope she likes this, I have been planning this for the past month. I even got her best friend, Julian, to help me with this. He was only a few years older than us, yet, he acted as if he was a teenager. "This is amazing!" She said as she turned around wrapping her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss, of course I kissed back but I really need to show her what I have for her.

I pulled away placing my forehead on hers as I stare at her eyes. "Happy 21st birthday, my beautiful queen." I said making her giggle amused. She was only a year older than me but I managed to convince Julian to smuggle some alcohol for us.

"Thank you, my handsome king." She said I peeled my forehead off hers and sat down on the blanket on the floor patting the space next to me for her to occupy. She moved over and sat next to me, her gaze staying on the planet we rotate around.

"I have something for you." I said making her eyes peel away from Earth and land on my eyes. I watched her eyes brighten with excitement having me chuckle and I grabbed a box from my pocket and open it holding it out for her. She looked down and grinned as she trailed her fingers on the necklace, it looked like the Earth, the image inside made the sphere look like it was almost a hologram.

"It is amazing." She whispered, I grabbed the pendant and pulled it away from the box. She put her back to me and pulled her hair up as I clipped the necklace around her neck. "You know if we ever go to Earth I will try to find someone named Lincoln and make them my best friend instantly." She stated making me chuckle as she turned back around towards me.

"And why is that?" I asked amused by what she had said. Her words always surprised me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Because everyone on the Ark with the name Lincoln is old." She mumbled as she sat back against the wall, I chuckled shaking my head.

"And you have checked." I stated amused as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder as we sat in silence looking at the Earth.

"Have you ever thought about having children?" She asked quietly, I turned to look at her slightly. I never thought of that but if I were to have any, it will be with her.

"Not really, but with no doubt I will have one with you." I said making a grin spread across her face as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"If the rule of only one child was lifted I would like to have two." She whispered making me smile, two it is then.

"And their names?" I asked lowly, I looked at her face noticing that she was thinking. By the way her eyebrows scrunched up together along with the slight smile on her face.

"Lincoln and... Finn." She whispered putting some thought into it. "If there were girls, maybe Tavia after your sister and Charlie." She said as she glanced at me and I smile down at her.

"Maybe one day."