08|The Child's Unity Day

Adhaya couldn't handle Bellamy, not anymore. He took things too far. "Hey, Clarke and I are going on a little mission. Wanna come with?" Bellamy asked placing a hand on her shoulder making her move away from him as if she touched fire.

"Do not touch me." Adhaya told him, she couldn't even look at him in the eye anymore. Not without seeing Bellamy exchanging the Grounder with her.

"Adhaya." He started but stopped as she narrowed her eyes at him. Now he knew how much wrong he had done.

"You tortured a man, Bellamy. Do you not get that? Maybe if you had listened to your sister... this would be a different conversation." Adhaya said taking a step away from him. "Do not say that you regret it... I am sure as hell know that you do not." And with that she walked away leaving a hurt Bellamy, he realised what he was losing fight when it happened.

,

Adhaya has been walking for hours, she couldn't head back to the camp, she couldn't even be there without thinking what happened to the Grounder would happen to her. Even the thought had her heart racing. As she walked she kept scratching her arm making her hiss noticing that her claws were out as she scratched herself. "Ugh." She groaned feeling herself heating up and pain went through her body as she dropped her the ground feeling the air get out of her lungs making her not be able to breath. Her knees weakened, along with her body, as she dropped to the ground feeling as if she was going to pass out. "Wolfsbane."

,

Adhaya's eyes snapped open letting out a ruff fierce roar, her eyes glowing its crystal blue as she felt a pain in her chest. She felt a overwhelming feeling of tiredness as she laid her head back down while her eyes dimmed and she fluttered her eyes close. She sensed someone near her, she slowly let her nails extend into claws before she snapped her eyes open making herself sit up straight painfully as she grabbed the neck of the male flashing her eyes at him as she lets out a growl. Her eyes dimmed one again letting her grip loosen seeing whom the male was. "It is you?" She questioned letting her arm fall to her side as she stared at the Grounder in front of her.

"You were poisoned." The Grounder stared pointing to her chest as she looked down seeing a large cut across her chest and then looked back up.

"How did you escape?" She questioned him but then looked at his exterior and her face showed realisation. "Octavia helped you." She stated and the Grounder nods.

"I'm Lincoln." The Grounder, 'Lincoln', said looking at her as he stood up and she noticed the wet blood around him.

"You are still hurt, you must sit." Adhaya said as she slowly stood up but he just stayed still.

"No, you need to rest." Lincoln stated shaking his head a bit, he was in pain but he still had put her first.

"I am healing, last I had checked you do not heal as quick." Adhaya said placing a hand on his shoulder taking his pain making his features relax. "You do not need to make yourself look tough in front of me. I can feel your emotions."

Lincoln lets out a sigh and nods slowly sitting down on what Adhaya has been laying on. "Your boyfriend is not nice." He said bitterly making Adhaya turn to him raising an eyebrow.

"He is no such thing, boyfriend I mean. The cruel part I can agree with." Adhaya said as she sat next to him looking at her hands. "I am truly sorry for what he has done to you." She said as she turned her head to look up at him.

Lincoln stayed quiet for a while, he will not say it's okey because it was not. Instead he settled for something else. "Thank you." He said to her making her scrunch up her eyebrows confused.