26|The Dead Girl's Mission

The Mountain Men grabbed the unresponsive body in the cage and dragged her over to the chains, they chained her ankles and rose her upside down to let the blood travel down her body. They pul a pipe in the opening they had made and let her sit for her to heal their people.

Adhaya squinted her eyes as she felt the blood rush to her head making her head throb. She glanced to her side and saw Bellamy in the same condition. "Bell..." she whispered, her voice sounding horse from the dryness in her mouth and throat. Bellamy did not answer, she reached out her hand to have it flop down to the ground. She reached out her hand once again and poked his hand that was in the floor. "Bell..." She said once again, she felt drained, the power she once carried has been weakened from most of the silver including the trials. "Be—" she whispered as her eyes life's grew heavy again.

,

Adhaya gasped as her eyes flew opened. She looked at the female in front of her. "Who are you?" The girl questioned but Adhaya didn't answer, Bellamy either. "You're from the Ark, aren't you?" She stated as she looked between them. Adhaya looked at her

"Yeah..." Bellamy whispered so low that it was hard to hear, he turned his head seeing Adhaya. Her body was filled with tattoos, yet she still looked so beautiful. He grabbed her fingers pulling his hand towards himself, Adhaya looked at him breathing heavily.

"Do you know Jasper?" The girl asked and the couple instantly knew who the girl was.

"Maya?" Adhaya whispered to her making her move back a bit. Adhaya looked at the girl but she looked weird seeing that she was upside down.

"How about getting us down, Maya?" Bellamy said lowly, Maya gave a nod as she stood up taking one of the things off his chest that checks his heart beat. The door then opened making Maya step back quickly and look at the man as her heart beat quicken in fear.

"Lovejoy, hey." Maya greeted trying to act casual, Adhaya looked at Maya hoping that this goes well.

"What are you doing here? You're not cleared for this facility." A male voice said as he walked over to her.

"I know. I'm sorry." Maya apologised. "I just wanted to see what was so special about them, but he's dead." She said pointing at Bellamy whom had his eyes close, as did Adhaya.

"So he is." He said looking at the monitor. "You're a brave girl coming in here." He said as he started to get Bellamy down, once he did Bellamy kicked him making him fall and he pulled out a gun. "Don't move! Don't move! On your feet!" The man yelled as Bellamy looked at him trying to get some distance.

"Stop!" Maya yelled as she stabbed the mans neck i with something making the man drop his gun as he fell to the ground. He quickly moved to get up as Adhaya opened her eyes as growled at him making him scurry away as he watched her eyes shine a fiery blue with red.

"Don't. They'll hear." Bellamy said to Maya as she had grabbed the gun pointing it to the male as the male went to attack Bellamy. Adhaya gathered her strength and ripped out the blood tube and everything on her body. She looked up seeing a Grounder dabbing the males wrist as Bellamy cuts off his oxygen supply.

"Thank you." Bellamy whispered to the Grounder whom didn't reply. He turned around and looked at Maya who dropped the gun. "You all right? Hey, you okey?" He questioned Maya whom looked shaken up.

"I'm fine." Maya replied with a shaky voice as she looked at Bellamy breathing heavily as she then stared at the body next to Bellamy.

"Help me get him undressed." Bellamy said as he went over to the body. "We need to get rid of the body."

"How about you get me down first." Adhaya spoke up making them turn to her seeing that she was still hanging upside down. Maya went over and got her down making her sigh in relief stretching. "I do hope you have some extra close on you." She muttered looking at Adhaya.