S H I P W R E A K E D

Quote :
Life is a privilege , cherish it

🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝
Third person pov

Mitsuki slowly opened her eyes being blinded by the sun ?? Wait the sun ?she felt sand at her finger tips . As she finally opened her eyes she looked around to find herself by a beach shore with many mountains behind her. She grasped the sand and made her way to the water . She felt the water was cold assuring her she was alive . Memories of the monster flashed in her head and all she could do is be amazed at the fact that she survived . " it's a miracle ! I survived !" She screamed at the top of her lungs hearing how her words echoed behind her through the mountains . Their was many mountains covered with trees . Back at the island they only had one mountain but here at this place there were at least twenty .

She let a smile cover her face because of the very fact she had finally escaped and was now free ! She would finally be able to do what she wanted and be free of her obligations as the daughter of the chief . Wait chief ?! She looked for her sword to find it laying beside her now destroyed tiny boat . She let out a sigh of relief placing it in its sheathe . Her hands had many blisters so she took out her bag grabbing some cream and rubbing it on her hands .

After she finished she let curiosity take ahold of her . She laughed and jumped on the beach that was part of the outside world she dreamed of . She observed shells that weren't seen back home and the little creatures inside of them .
Her happiness was to big to contain . After at least an hour on the beach she began to make her way into the forest on this mysterious place. She past many trees that she had never seen before and many plants that could be herbs . She made sure not to grab them because some might be poisonous , she was very curious yet cautious .she explored for hours observing everything the  place had to offer .

Night had fallen and her first night in the outside world would be complete . She did not want to waste time and sleep though so she continued her little adventure in the forest . Night had settled and it was very quiet . She could hear the crickets and animals close by . She carried her sword out in her hand ready to slash anything that would try attacking her .

She then stumbled upon upon a place no animals seemed to be at . She sat and began to take out some fruits in her bag when she heard rustling . She turned to see a huge fury animal . It was at least twice her size with dark black hair and feline eyes, it had teeth that can break bones like eating a cracker . Mitsuki slowly moved into a fighting stance ready for what was coming her way . Her white hair glistened while the wind stroked it gently . Her eyes were showing a dominating presence shimmering in the dark making them stand out . Some would say she was odd for not being afraid but she believed she had to overcome the obstacles that life threw at her and if she could survive them she was a warrior . The animal stared at her like if she was a small mouse , however she was a monster in disguise. The creature jumped of the rock and began walking around the child Mitsuki . However she did not take her eyes off of it not even once . She had a dominating presence even with her size and she wasn't afraid of anything . The creature rushed to bite with with extreme speed , luckily she dodge just in time stumbling a bit . The creature took the opportunity as she stumbled to weaken her but it was a mistake . As it ran straight to her on the ground it's large mouth opened hoping to take a piece of her only to get a piece of the sword penetrating it large toothy mouth . The animals blood dropped on Mitsuki leg as it fell dead . Her eyes showed no fear , instead it revealed accomplishment that she had defeated the creature in front of her . She retracted her sword dripping more blood on her pale legs . She stood up and placed her sword in its place she went and sat on the rock grabbing a cloth to wipe off the blood . She heard a rustle once more and turned to find an odd man beside a bush across from the rock she was sitting at .

He had blonde hair with dark green eyes and liked around his 30s . Mitsuki stared at him in the eyes penetrating his defense . He finally spoke first. " who are you ? And what are you doing on this mountain ?" He asks . His voice was stern and rough , If he yelled any kid would cry . " I am Mitsuki , I'm a traveler who got lost at sea and got stranded here." She replied without hesitation or fear , if she did even hesitate in a moments glance he would have caught her in a lie ." A traveler at such a young age ??" He asks with his face emotionless . He must be a strict teacher or man Mitsuki thought .  " yes sir , I escaped from my family looking for adventure and freedom " she wasn't lying when she said that .

" how old are you ? " he continues asking questions .

"I am 13 " both of them stare at each ore only blinking once in a while .

" how did you kill that animal ?"

" I learned swordsmanship in my village before escaping ."

" how did you get stranded here ?"

" I was attacked by a sea monster but by a miracle I survived ."

" what that mark on your arm ?"

" I don't remember how I got it honestly"

" do you know where you are ?"

" no , I found myself here yesterday and I began exploring ."the questions went back and forth between the man and Mitsuki .

"Okay , follow me ." The man smiled and turned heading back into the bush he came from , Mitsuki after him . She did not trust him completely but he was a human and she may have a better chance at surviving with him .
"May I ask sir . Where are we going ?" Mitsuki asked out of concern to where she was being taken . " your actually at the edge of divine continent , no one comes here except prodigious member that are selected by our clan the himari. We're a clan of warriors who train young people with talent . " he explained in a sturdy but calm tone . " oh is that so , how many students do you have right now ?" Mitsuki asks out of curiosity. " we only have 1 student this year . People from all over the world wish to come to outlet clan so that we may teach them our techniques passed down from our godly ancestor but our acceptance rate is 1 our of a million . Only a true genius out of genius's May enter our clan for its teachings ."He was still facing forward without looking back at the child who was failing him .

" oh wow . Have you ever taught any girls ?" Mitsuki asks . Back in the village only guys were allowed to practice swordsmanship but Mitsuki  was an exception because of her talent . " no girl has been selected a genius yet so we have not accepted one so far . And let me tell you , I will give you the opportunity to stay one night but tomorrow you must leave early in the morning ." His voice was cold like the girl was troublesome . " yes , thank you for your generosity. " Mitsuki was just a happy of the fact she was talking with someone from a different clan it was exciting yet nostalgic , she was grateful to the man and did not care about his tone of voice . They kept walking until on top of a mountain a huge building was seen .
The roofs were pointy and green while the rooms were stacked on each other forming a tower , there was a bridge giving entrance to the amazing architect design . It was something amazing for Mitsuki  the way the place was built and how . Both the colors light brown and green fit in perfectly together . Mitsuki could only stare at it in awe , in front of the castle of weird but yet amazing building she felt like an ant . The bridge to cross over was beyond beautiful having flowers around it .

The place was filled with extravagant flowers from top to bottom and had many beautiful gardens around it.

Will anything interesting happen inside the mysterious yet extravagant castle of the himari clan ?