P R E P I R A T I O N S

Mitsuki proceeded to practice her cultivation and magic for the very simple goal of improving . A week after her chat with her master about the clan wars championship something extraordinary happened .

While deep into cultivation beside the big tree branch Mitsuki seemed to admire a burning sensation was felt throughout Mitsuki's body .
It wasn't as bad or painful as when she got her element but it felt as if she were on fire . Mitsuki tried to stay calm by taking in as much energy as possible at the moment but her magi system was out of control . After the burning stoped Mitsuki sighed until her energy was completely drained while being returned to the earth in a visible aura around Mitsuki . She screamed as her magi system reformed and the veins grew bigger . The aura of turquoise light which represents her energy was rapped around her like an aura . However it was dissolving into the shallow wind like dust . Sweat went down her forehead as everything happens knowing exactly what this was . She was not a level 2 mage in the beginner stages . She lay flat on the tree trunk as she saw the last bit of visible energetic dissolve in front of her eyes . She didn't know leveling up would be painful . She stayed still until the felt the same burning pain on her hands . She managed to bring her trembling hands to her face to notice a bright glow on them . The glow got brighter and brighter by the second . Mitsuki watched in amazement as something she was not informed would happen was happening this very moment . After the light began to glow down making her element mark visible to her surprise something weird yet amazing happened.

On her left was her dark element with a black moon while on the left was her light element with a white sun . Why had they delegated thought Mitsuki . Were they trying to take over each other ?

Is that why darkness didn't work ?
Do they repel each other ?

Plenty of questions went through Mitsuki's small brain . However she knew asking questions wouldn't solve anything . Her priority was to train until she was good enough to participate in the clan wars . She's wants people too look at the himari raise in power once again . Her eyebrows scrunched a bit inward but soon outward as she relaxed . She stood up and sat with her legs crossed ready to get back into training .

Fall passed along with summer . The breeze grew stronger and then again left . The trees branches filled with leaves fell and changed colors several times letting Mitsuki know time was fast and flew quickly. 2 years went by in the blink of the eye . They say when your busy time goes by quicker . That might explain why Mitsuki felt as if time was still when she trained . She didn't feel ready for the championship but either way she wasn't going to bring shame to her clan which was now her home .

She stared into the mirror as she knew tomorrow she would travel with Athen who she hadn't seen in so long because of training into the center of divine continent , heavens palace where the king would reside along with all the nobles waiting to  throw there money at the clans who's kins showed promise. She was nervous yet anxious at the fact that she would meet fighters and magicians like her from all over divine continent who was 1/3 of the world . She combed her wet hair that now rested below her butt. Her eyes sparkled like always resembling her mother , her skin was fair and gentle that made her look almost fragile. She was a beauty at the age of 12 even with her unnatural hair and eyes. She wouldn't go out much but when she did the world seemed to revolve around her. But even though she was a cheerful person she preferred to stay closed off not letting anyone see her . Not even athen had seen her for two years because both were focusing on training. Mitsuki on magic and Athen on Dou Qi.She placed all her belongings in a space ring that was given to her by her master who was pleased with her development in magic . Her clothes were laid out on her drawer . Black shorts and combat boots with a gray long sleeve and bandages to hide her dark element attribute .

" you must only use one element so you won't cause any unnecessary attention . Those who find out that your promising will try to steel you from our clan and if they can't get there hands on you , to eliminate further threat will try to kill you ." Her masters words echoed through her mind like if haunting her . She let out a sigh . " tomorrow I start my real journey into becoming someone strong ." She whispered to herself . She put on plain white clothes to head to bed . She lay in bed looking at her ceiling wondering what it would feel like in the middle of a battle . Whatever it was she was not going to give up because if she did she would loose her pride and everything would have been for nothing . She didn't care if the other clans had level three beginner mages or magicians . She was at the peak of level two and had confidence in her skills . She let her heavy eyelids close filling her with darkness .