Brother time and girl time (this should go well)

Kion and Kopa leave PrideRock for some 'Brother Time'. Kion gives Kopa a tour around the Pridelands while talking about things that have happened in their lives.
"But why is the Lion Guard called that if there is only 1 lion?" Asks Kopa.
"My friends and I are not the first Lion Guard. There have been others before us and I was meant to choose lions but my friends are the best of the best." Says Kion proudly.
"No wonder you're the leader. You always seem to know what's right." Replies Kopa.
"Not always. When there was a hyena and jackal attack by the canyon, I didn't listen to Fuli's plan and a few animals had to pay the price." Says Kion sadly.
"You really like Fuli, don't you?" Smirks Kopa with a growl that Kion couldn't hear.
"She is my girlfriend." Smiles Kion proudly.
"You better watch yourself, Kion, or she just might fall for someone else." Says Kopa darkly.
Kion couldn't tell if he was being serious or if was just joking around.
"If you're referring to you, then keep your paws off her!" Orders Kion.
Kopa pounces on Kion and pins him down. Kion tries to get up but Kopa was bigger than him.
"Or what? (Baby voice) You're gonna use the roar? (Stops baby voice) You wouldn't use the roar on family would you?" Smiles Kopa wickedly.
Kion says nothing. He just glares at Kopa. Kopa eventually gets off him.
"I think that's enough 'Brother Time' don't you think?" Asks Kopa as he walks back to PrideRock.
Kion stays on the ground and lifts a paw to his shoulder. He winces when he touches a wound Kopa had left from his claws. Kion draws his paw to face to examine it. There is blood on it.
"I need to protect the Pridelands, my family and my friends from Kopa. I need to PROTECT Fuli." Whispers Kion.

Near PrideRock...
Kiara, Zuri and Fuli are having some girl talk.
"How are you holding up?" Asks Fuli.
"It's still a little overwhelming. And seeing that Kopa is the first born, I think dad will make him the next King." Replies Kiara.
"Kopa is SO handsome..." Says Zuri.
Kiara and Fuli watch Zuri roll over onto the grass still looking like she's in a dream.
"I'm not sure who has the bigger crush? Tiffu's crush on Kion or Zuri's crush on Kopa?" Says Fuli.
Kiara laughs. "I don't know. I wonder how the boys are doing."
Fuli looks at Zuri. She looks like she's not listening to anything their saying.
"Hey Kiara? I know this is bad to say but...I don't really trust Kopa and I've noticed that he's been flirty whenever he's around me." Explains Fuli.
Kiara thinks about this for a minute. "I've noticed. Kopa just need to understand the fact that you and Kion are in a relationship."
"They're back! They're back!" Cheers Zuri.
Kiara and Fuli look at the two boys and they notice that Kion looks angry while Kopa has a smug look on his face.
"So how did it go?" Asks Kiara.
"It went...well." Says Kopa as he walks to face Fuli. "I understand that you and Kion are together but if ever want to hang out you know where to find me."
The words seemed to hit Fuli look she'd been punched in the stomach. She nods at Kopa and leaves to stand by Kion's side.
"I see you told him about us." Says Fuli.
Kion nods. "Yeah, I tried to give him the hint to back off but..."
He shows Fuli the mark on his shoulder.
"Kopa did that?" She whispers.
"Yes, I don't trust Kopa one bit." Whispers Kion.
"Me neither. I have a bad feeling about him." Says Fuli.
Kion licks Fuli's cheek. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."
Fuli blushes. "Aww, thanks Kion. I will protect you as well."
"So Kopa, are you busy tonight?" Asks Zuri while fluttering her eyelashes.
"No" he replies.
"Would you like to look at the stars with me?" She continues.
"You know, you two would make a really cute couple." Smirks Fuli.
Kopa laughs nervously. "Come on Zuri. It's sunset and we don't want to miss it."

Zuri follows Kopa to the top of PrideRock. They sit down near the edge and watch the sunset.
"The view is amazing." Says Zuri.
"Yeah it is." Replies Kopa.
He didn't want to be here with Zuri. Kopa wanted to make a plan for Fuli to fall in love with him and get rid of Kion but he had to admit that Zuri is a very beautiful lioness. They continue to watch the sunset until the stars came out.
"I see a lion." Says Kopa.
"I see a mouse next to a zebra." Replies Zuri.
They continue to star gaze until it was getting late.
"Let's go bed. I'm tired." Yawns Zuri.
"Yeah, me too." Replies Kopa.
They enter the den and get ready to go to sleep. Kopa lies down to rest in the corner of the den. Before he closes his eyes he notices that Kion isn't in the den.
"Where's Kion?" He asks.
Kiara looks up "He's probably out on patrol or with Fuli."

With Kion and Fuli a few hours ago...
The guard has just finished their last patrol for the day and they were hanging out at the lair until it was time to go.
"Bye everyone." Says Kion.
Everyone else says their goodbyes and leave the lair. Fuli is about to leave but she notices Kion isn't leaving the lair.
"Kion are you ok?" She asks.
Kion sighs and looks at Fuli. "I don't want to go back to the den. What if Kopa tries to kill me in my sleep or worse?"
Fuli walks to Kion's side and sits next to him. "Why don't we go to Hakuna Mutata Falls? I know a great place to stay."
Kion smiles at her. "That sounds like a great idea."

The two travel to Hakuna Mutata Falls and Fuli shows Kion the perfect place to rest.
"Is this the place you ran away to after the cliff incident?" Asks Kion.
Fuli nods. "I knew you would never find me here. It was nice until Bunga showed up."
"Wait. Bunga found you? I knew he was spending the night with his uncles but I never knew he found you here." Says Kion.
"Yeah, weird."
"I'm still really sorry about what happened Fuli."
Fuli gives Kion a kiss. "The past is the past, we can only move forward. Let's just hope no one tries to pull us apart."
Kion nuzzles Fuli and she nuzzles back.
"I hope so too." Says Kion.
Snap!
Kion and Fuli look behind them to spot the source of the noise.
"What was that?" Asks Kion.
"I don't know. I guess it was a bird." Says Fuli.
They turn away to look at the stars.
'Shoot!' Thinks Kopa when he stepped on a stick. He had managed to track Kion to Hakuna Mutata Falls. Kopa eavesdropped on their conversation. It made him want to throw up but it would give him away so he held it in. Kopa wanted to jump out and rip Kion's throat so Fuli would have no one but him.
'I must return to my friends' thinks Kopa as he sneaks away.