Kopa joins the Outlanders

Kopa journeys to the boarder of the Outlands. He crosses a log that separates the two territories. Kopa finds the cave that leads to the volcano. Inside he finds Scar and the hyenas smiling wickedly.
"I knew you'd be back Kopa." Purrs Scar.
"I want Kion DEAD!" Shouts Kopa. "But no one is to hurt Fuli."
"Deal." Says Scar evilly. "What did you have in mind?"
"When Kion and Fuli are alone, we will attack them. We will kill Kion and Fuli will be our prisoner." Explains Kopa.
Scar smiles at his great nephews plan. "I love it."
"I will tell you to attack when the time is right." Commands Kopa.
"Of course. Now go back to the Pridelands." Says Scar.
Kopa nods and leaves the cave.
"Janja!"
"Yes boss?" Asks Janja stepping forward.
"Don't do anything foolish that will interfere with the plan. We only have one shot at this." Says Scar seriously.
"Yes boss" says Janja bowing to Scar.
This has become a habit since Tiffu became Scars new favourite but she's dead so this must mean that Kopa is the new favourite and Janja hated to admit it.
"You heard the boss! We wait for Kopa to get back so we can attack Kion and his girlfriend. And while we're at it, don't do anything stupid!" Orders Janja to his pack.

With Kopa
'The time grows near. Watch out Kion...I'm coming for you.'