Backup

An elephant trumpet is heard in the distance. Kopa looks up to see Fuli leading every animal in the Pridelands.
"Anyone call for backup?" She asks.
Kion kicks Kopa in his stomach and pushes him into a rock, knocking him out. The new soldiers charge into the battlefield and fight the hyenas and jackals. Kion looks up to see Fuli running towards him and he does the same. They nuzzle each other.
"I heard you went to the Outlands. Are you ok?" Asks Kion.
"Yes, I'm fine. And shouldn't I be the one to ask you if you're ok?" Replies Fuli.
"Haha. I'm ok."
"Kion, I...LOOK OUT!!"
Fuli pushes Kion away before Kopa could attack him, but Fuli took the hit.
"FULI!!!" Shouts Kion.
Fuli and Kopa tumble down a hill and he pins her down. Kion comes rushing after them but stops when he sees Kopa's claws shining near Fuli's throat.
"One wrong move and its bye bye Fuli." Mocks Kopa.
"Kopa, let her go. It's me you want." Begs Kion.
"Nope. I have you both right where I want you, begging for mercy." Smiles Kopa.
"We both know you're not gonna kill me Kopa." Challenges Fuli.
"You know, you keep foiling my plans so I wouldn't mind getting rid of you." Growls Kopa.
He pushes his claws deeper into Fuli's throat, making her yelp in pain.
"Kopa, stop this madness!" Orders Kion.
"You call this madness? It will be madness when I kill you, brother." Snarls Kopa.
Fuli bites Kopa's paw making him scream.
"Aargh!"
Fuli kicks him off and he runs into a tree, dazing him. Kion helps Fuli to her feet.
"It won't be long until he attacks again. Are you ok?" Asks Kion looking at her wound.
"Yeah, I'm ok, but Kion, how are supposed to defeat him? I heard you roar twice and nothing worked." Replies Fuli.
Kion remembers what his grandfather told him. "You need to believe and work as one with one voice."
"I know how to defeat Kopa! We need to work as one with one voice." Exclaims Kion.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Asks Fuli, tilting her head to the side.
"When I was fighting Kopa, it was a one-on-fight. If we roar together, we can stop Kopa." He explains.
"Let's gather up the guard. It's showtime." Smiles Fuli.