Rebellion

Fuli runs back into the Pridelands and tells all the herds the plan.

"Kion is back and we need your help." Says Fuli.
"We are with you all the way." Replies Ma Tembo

"You in?" Asks Fuli.
"Are zebras covered in stripes?" Replies Thurston with a smile.

"We need everyone if we're going to take on Kopa." Begs Fuli.
"I vow, as a crocodile, that me and my float will fight along beside you." Vows Makku.

"It's the only way to defeat Kopa." Explains Fuli.
"I will risk my life for the good of the Pridelands." Says the buffalo leader.
"Count us in too." Agrees the impala leader.

Eventually, everyone in the Pridelands except for Kopa and his minions knew the plan. Fuli arrives at PrideRock and sees Kopa running towards her.
"Fuli, there you are. I was worried that you tried to run away." He says.
"Apologies. Kopa, I've been thinking. Since Kion is gone and there is no one else but you... Maybe I will give this new life a chance." Says Fuli sweetly. Enough to make Kopa think she's telling the truth.
"I knew you'd come around eventually. Anyway, as much as I'd like to keep talking, I've heard reports of a rebellion growing here in the Pridelands, and I'd like you to go to the Outlands for a little while for your safety. Is that alright?" Asks Kopa.
"Of course my King. When do I leave?" Smiles Fuli.
"Immediately. ReiRei, GoiGoi and some of their cubs will escort you." Replies Kopa.

Fuli and the jackals leave for the Outlands. As they walked, Fuli glances at some of the animals and mouths "get Kion."
The animals nod and a small group of animals run to find Kion while the rest of the herd stayed grazing.

They finally made it to the Outlands in Scars previous lair. Fuli sits down in her corner and watches the sun set in the distance. When the time was right, Fuli leaves for the exit.
"And where do you think you're going?" Asks ReiRei sternly.
"Out." Replies Fuli coldly.
"Hold up, your majesty, you may be our queen but we have orders. You're staying here!" Orders ReiRei.
"Looks like we are doing this the hard way." Smiles Fuli wickedly.
She beats up the jackals until they were lying hopelessly on the ground.
"Did you seriously think I was going to wait around until Kopa said otherwise?" Says Fuli before leaving the cave.
"Kopa is not going to be happy about this." Mumbles GoiGoi when Fuli was out of earshot.
ReiRei replies by groaning.