Authors Note

Hello to everyone deciding to read my story. Thank you so much for being interested enough to click and read it. It truly means a lot to me. I honestly don't expect lots of people to read this story. If I have to be honest, I don't really expect anyone to read it. But its worth a try I guess. I'm extremely hesitant to post this story. I've posted two stories and one of them was a re-write of the first one. I unpublished them cause I felt like they were crappy and just overall not very well developed. So I promised myself not to unpublished this story, which means I gotta take my time with it and such.

A few things before continuing to read,

I'm sorry if theres any grammatical mistakes. I stay making mistakes left and right. But please don't come at me for that. If its minor and doesn't affect the story/plot and overall you can understand it, please just leave it be. But if its confusing and just doesn't seem to fit in, then go ahead and point it out.

Everything that I write is mostly of my imagination and original. Some things however are inspired by others. Usually by events. At times though, I will get inspired by someones writing and insert some of the element that got me inspired into my own work. But, I try not doing this since I want to be original as possible. I promise I'm not trying to copy other peoples works!

Please don't be afraid to comment and vote. I highly appreciate it if you do. But please no rude, hating ass comments. Just be nice, like is that so hard?

Yes, my stories will include people of color, same sex couples, different religions, etc. So if you gotta problem with that, you can exit my story, exit my life, just go.

My stories will also include different kinds of topics ranging from things like depression and racism to self harm and rape etc. Just a heads up.

I won't write extremely graphic content like a sex scene or anything like that. So if you're looking for smut or whatever, theres a whole other side of Wattpad for that.

Bruh I feel like I'm forgetting something but I dunno. Anyways, hope you enjoy my story. Comment, vote, maybe share my story?? Happy reading I guess.