1

I did not get this idea! This was someone else's idea who stopped writing the book so I thought that I would make my own.

Hi my name is y/n l/n. I live in Texas and I love the movie IT. I'm literally obsessed with IT, so much that I have t- shirts of all the characters. I always wanted to meet the actors. I wish IT characters were real.

I was walking home from my friends house. I was wearing my eddie kaspbrak shirt and tights. It was a peacefully quiet walk and it was calming, that is until a tornado formed quite close for a tornado. It started running toward my neighborhood. I ran into the house

"MOM?"  I screamed so I could try to get my mom to safety

"MOM!!!" I was going to continue calling her but I saw the wall start to break. Pots and pans started flying everywhere. I felt terror. Sharp items flew from the kitchen cabinet and the windows broke. A plate flew out from the cabinet and hit my head. Making me only see black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly started opening.

"Is she awake?"

"Obviously! Look at her!"

"Whaa?" I clutched my head and tried to sit up.

"Why is she wearing a shirt of Eddie? Ooh eddie! She must be so into you if she has a shirt of you!"

"She's waking up! Lay back down! You got really hurt!" I lay back down.

All these people sounded familiar. I have heard them somewhere, but where? Then it clicked "shirt of Eddie?" This was the IT cast!!

I opened my eyes and looked at all of them smiling big!!

"OMAGOSH!! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!" They looked at me confused. When I said they, I meant Finn, jack, Jaeden, and Wyatt.

"Finn! Jack! Wyatt! Jaeden! Omagosh! I can't believe I get to meet you guys- why are you guys dressed like your characters? Didn't you guys stop filming?" They looked very confused.

"Sorry to break it to you, babe, but I'm richie, this is Ed's, this is Stan the man, and this is b-b-bill" Richie said

"What kind of joke is this? I know you guys aren't actually them! Just- get out of character so I can get an autograph."

"How about a kiss instead, babe?"

"Nuh uh! I like jack! Sorry finnieboi" I looked at jack. Jack took and inhaler and used it.

Wait- he used a real inhaler,

"Hey can I see that?" I asked jack. He nodded and quickly handed it over. I inspected it, only to find that it was a real inhaler. This isn't the IT cast is it? These really are the IT characters.

"Where am I?" I Said, finally noticing my surroundings.

"Derry Maine, where else would you be?" Said Stan.

I started to freak out.

"Nononononononnononononononononono" I started to pace

"W-what's wrong-g?" Bill said, holding my shoulders

"I'm inside the mo-" I realized that telling them that they were in one of my favorite movies, would make them panic. They looked at me questionably.

"I think I'm from somewhere else and I don't think that I can get home! I have no place to stay and aghhhhh!"

"You can stay with me." Eddie said quietly. He blushed and I smiled

"Ok! I hope mrs. Kaspbrak will be ok with that though!" I grabbed eddies hand

"You guys, we can hang out later, I need to rest."

We all waved goodbye and went home. It was 6:50 when we got home, which was good since 7 was the latest we could be out.

Eddie knocked on the door and Mrs. kaspbrak came out

"Eddie-bear!" She hugged Eddie and looked at me "who's this?"

"Hello mrs. Kaspbrak! I am a friend of your son's! I'm lost and I don't have anywhere to go, will you please take me in?" I recalled the movie. Although eddies mom was strict and mean to the loser club, she still had a heart, and loved to care for kids (especially girls)

"Of course! Come in! I'll show you around!"

Time skip

I was in the shower right now. The hot water was streaming down my body. I smiled at the hot water. It feels so good to finally get clean. I turned off the shower and put on a towel. I walked out of the room and saw Eddie waiting.

"Ok so- uh...." Eddie started blushing when he saw me with only a towel on.

"Do you have clothes I can wear?" He nodded and went to his room. He game back with his mom's undergarments (Pretend the mom wasn't so big) and his red shorts and yellow shirt.

"Uh here" I grabbed it and he took a whiff of his inhaler.

I went inside the bathroom again to change.

"So you know all our names, what's yours?" Eddie said from outside the bathroom door

"Y/n."

He started blabbing off about how that was a pretty name and I started to think

I'm in the movie IT, which means that the events of the movie is going to happen, so I know the future don't I?

"Hey Eddie?" I said walking out of the bathroom fully clothes. My hair was still wet but I didn't mind.

"Yeah?"

"When was the last day of school?"

"That was two days ago"

"So you already saw Ben at the sewers?"

"Yeah..... how do you know?"

"So tomorrow your going to the quarry?"

"How do you knowwww?" Ok, now I knew where we were at in IT

"I'm a sidekick!"

"You are not!"

"Are too!"

"Are no- hahahaha" I started tickling eddies stomach.

"Y/N! STO-HAHAHA" He was trying to get my hand away from his stomach and

"NEVER!" I screamed. I saw some water droplets fall from my hair to his face, but he didn't care. I loved how he looked so free and happy in this moment.

"Y/n, dear." She walked in on us and she smiled "I'm going to buy you some clothes you can wear, watch Eddie for me"

"Thank you mrs. Kaspbrak!" I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and I realized that she was actually an amazing person.

"Ok, im off! Be a good boy, Eddie-bear!"

"I will momma" Eddie said.

I heard the door shut and lock. I looked at Eddie and came foward, continuing our tickle fight.