5

I was riding on Eddie's bike, my arms were around his waist.

Suddenly, I saw Mike's bike. Dang! How could I forget about what happens to Mike!

"Guys is that-" Bev started

"We have to go now!" I Said, jumping off Eddie's bike and running

"Y/n! Wait!" I hear Eddie scream.

"Back off bowers!" I screamed at Henry who was about to chuck a rock at mike's head.

I know exactly what happens in this scene.

"You losers are trying to hard, she'll do you, you just gotta ask nicely, like I did." He grabbed his crotch and I made a gagging gesture

Ben screamed and chucked a rock at Henry's head.

"What the fuck" bowers whispered. Then Bev threw a rock. Bowers gang started grabbing for rocks

"ROCK WARRRRRRR" Richie screeched before being hit in the head by a rock.

Suddenly, rocks were flying everywhere. I saw Eddie jump in the creek ahead of us and start throwing rocks. Since I knew we were going to win, I didn't even try to fight.

Soon enough, the bowers gang left us except for bowers. One by one we started to leave, richie being the last.

"GO BLOW YOUR DAD YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE" richie Said, pulling both his middle fingers.

I walked behind Eddie as his hair flopped from side to side. We came across a field and started walking through it.

"Thanks Guys, But you shouldn't have done that, he'll be after you too now" mike said

"N-n-no bowers, he's always after us" Eddie said that made my heart randomly swoon. I grabbed Eddie's hand. The heat from his cheeks were noticeable from a mile away.

"I guess that one th-th-th-thing we have in common" bill said

"Yeah homeschool, welcome to the losers club!" Richie said. I rolled my eyes at Richies comment.

The rest of the walk was filled with the losers talking and me holding Eddie's hand. He got used to it so he easily let it be. He was so bold that he was able to grab my hand whenever I let go!

"I'll see you losers tommorow?" I Said smiling

"Yeah babes" richie smirked

I grabbed Eddie's arm and pulled him to his bike. I heard wolf whistles from richie as I did so.

"Go get some Eds!" Eddie blushed and started the ride home.

Once we got home, I brought Eddie to my bed. We lay, side by side under the covers. Staring up at the ceiling. He had a nightlight on, which I thought was cute but he thought it was embarrassing.

"Hey Eds?" I asked

"Hm?"

"I will always be there for you. Don't ever not tell me when someone is hurting you or bothering you, because I will know when something happens, most of the time" he nodded.

I started stroking his arm that was going to break. I couldn't let him break his arm! I knew what I had to do. I had to stop this at all costs.

I could see Eddie's face with the corner of my eyes. He was staring intently at my face. I then looked to him. We both started leaning in. And then.....

"Y/N! EDDIE-BEAR! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" Mrs. Kaspbrak asked

"IN Y/N's ROOM, MOMMY" I chuckled at Eddie's reply

Mrs. Kaspbrak opened the door and came inside with tons of bags in her arms.

"I went shopping!" She said delightedly

"Thanks Mrs. Kaspbrak!" I Said happily.

She put down the bags and I started looking through them. I saw hangers in one bag so I started to organize everything in this room.

"Y/nnnn, I'm boreddddd" Eddie said when I was half way done hanging cloths.

"Your bored?" I Said with a mischievous smile

Eddie gulped but nodded.

I walked over to him with a mischievous smile still on my face. He started to back up on the bed, with wide eyes. He kept backing up till he hit the headboard. He then laid down under the blankets, trying to hide himself. I pulled down the blankets and saw him facing the ceiling, perfect. I straddled him. I saw him gulp again. Then I started to lean in. In the past second I turned my head to whisper in his ear.

"We better change that" I saw him throw his head back in a moan, but before he could, I started tickling him. Instead of moaning, he started laughing. I smiled in victory.

"I....... am so.......... getting you back" Eddie said in between laughs. I just smiled and continued tickling him.

"P........ lease.......s-stop!" Then I stopped tickling him.

"Hey Eds?" He looked up at me. I got off of him and sat next to him, he sat up and looked at what I was showing him.

"You see this?" I asked

"Oh ya! That's the thing you used to prove you are from the future!" He said excitedly

"Well, I'm going to let you use it!" He smiled excitedly

"Yes please!"

I then showed him how to play these games and showed him some apps. I let him look through the rest by himself , which was a big mistake because he saw the Eddie Kaspbrak that I was reading.

"Y/n, why is my name repeatedly on here?" My eyes widened as I ran to him. I took my phone from him.

"People love you because your in a movie that I watched and-"

"I'm a movie star! How cool! I didn't know I become a famous actor!" I guess he took what I said differently, but for now, I wanted him to think something like that. I didn't want him to understand my slip up as it really is.

"So I'm guessing people wrote love stories about me?" I nodded at Eddie's amazing guesses

"Two questions" he said. I looked up at him as to say yes.

"One: what does y/n x Eddie mean
Two: this looks really dirty" Eddie said bright red. "They write dirty stuff about me!!!???"

I started blushing. I couldn't tell him that y/n
Mean your name!

"Ahhhhh! Eddie" Eddie said, turning even more red as he read this.

"I need-" I slapped my hand over Eddie's mouth.

"Eddie, my innocent boy, do not finish that sentence" he nodded at my words. I smiled at him then kissed his cheek. He turned bright red.

"Night Eddie" I tell him, putting away the last of my cloths

"Can I sleep here?" Eddie asked frightened.

"You might as well move to my room!"

"I'm taking that as a yes?" I nodded. My boy was scared of Bill (skarguard)

Time skip

Eddie was laying next to me, sleeping. I was drawing shapes on his back as he lay spread out on top of me. The room was dark except for the night light Eddie had insisted on using.

Eddie was adorable sleeping.

Adorable

Cute

My type

I'm in love.

Hey guys! I was wondering if it was ok if I made the chapters a little more cuddley? I don't know what age group you guys are but I'm taking a guess that your teens and adult? Please let me know if you don't like how touchy this is getting.