11

I woke up, seeing bright lights. I looked around to see Doctors. I sat up and looked back at the bed that I once sat on, only to find myself laying there. I looked at my hands that were a light blue. I am a ghost? I really did die didn't I?

"Y/n, we are your ancestors"said a voice.

"How...?" I questioned.

"You are unconscious." Suddenly, a bunch of other blue people appeared.

"Here is the thing, you may come with us, or go back, down to them." Said an elder lady. Her hair had only gray. 

I looked looked back to the doctors.

I looked closer and saw a horrible scene:

Beeeep

My heart rate monitor screeched. I saw all the nurses and doctors panic and start to do their best to keep me alive.

They couldn't do anything. They all looked at each other in sadness, and walked away from my dead body.

Suddenly the whole losers club ran into the room and watched my dead body with sadness, even Bev started crying. The saddest person there, was Eddie

"Y/N?! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO YOU!! NOO" Eddie sobbed, getting hugged by Richie "We were going to grow up and get married! I had it all planned out! B-but your G-g-g" he couldn't seem to finish his sentence.

I wanted nothing more than to caress his face in my hands and wipe away all his tears.

I looked back at my ancestors.

"You don't have much time left dear, you have to decide now" Said a middle aged woman, who looked uptight.

"I want to-"

Eddie's POV-

I watched Y/n's dead body. All the losers had left, but I didn't. I couldn't cope with this. Everyone was affected, me, the losers, my mom, and more.

She was meant to be mine. We were supposed to live happily ever after together.

But that doesn't change the fact that She's gone.

And she's not coming back

And that shattered my heart.

She was the glue that kept my heart together

But now my glue was gone

And so was my friend

My lover

My soulmate

My love

My heart

I cried like there was no tomorrow. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

I cried until I fell asleep, holding on to her hand, knowing she wouldn't come back.

Hey guys! This isn't the end of the story just yet! What do you think y/n chose to do?