4

"Y/n! Y/n!"

"Hm?"

"You have to get up, we are going to Bev's house, she said there was an-"

"Emergency?" He nodded as I said that.

"Alright" I Said, getting up to change in the bathroom.

After I get ready, I go outside to see all the losers by my door.

"You took soooo long, princess!" Richie groaned

"Well I don't give a shit about how long I take!" I Said

Richie was then quiet for the first time, in like, ever. I jumped on the back of Eddie's bike and we all started riding to Bev's house.

Time skip

"Ok Richie, you stay outside" Eddie said

"Why me? What do I do if her dad comes back?!" Said Richie

"Do what you always do, start talking!" Wyatt- I mean Stan said.

I just caught myself from saying "no need, her dad won't come back" I really didn't want him there.

"Did you know that-" Eddie started rambling as we started walking towards bevs bathroom.

"I'll go get the gloves." I Said and left them to somehow find gloves.

I soon came back with cleaning materials and gloves so everyone was able to clean. Eddie had his nose pinched as he cleaned. I had the same. He offered me one and I gladly accepted.

We soon finished cleaning and Eddie was in the living room. I walked there quietly and walked behind him.

"Hey" I Said, startling him. He dropped the pills that he was taking. I quickly started picking up the pills with them.

"Sorry" I mumbled "I just wanna talk to you"

He took a breath of his inhaler "Yeah?"

"Look, Eddie, I really like you, your my favorite!" He blushed "I think your an awesome kid! Next time bowers or the clown picks on you, I'll kick their ass." Eddie smiled at what I said. I pecked the corner of his mouth and he turned a deep red.

We then walked out of the house, hand in hand.

My eyes widened "Guys, where's mike?