6

Right now, we are in town. Eddie went to get Richie and I some ice-cream while Richie was trying to play a tuba. I tried to play a tribone but failed, just like Richie. We wanted to succeed so we didn't give it back, even though they wanted it back.

Eventually, they got their instruments back and we went to walk to our group of friends. We knew hat they would have gotten it back, but that didn't stop richie from saying "what they fuck, dude"

"What are you guys talking about?" Eddie asks, that's when I noticed that he was here.

"What they always talk about" richie says, receiving his ice cream. I also get mine.

"I actually think it will end, for a little while at least" Ben states

"What do you mean?" Bev asks. I roll my eyes at her question. She looks at me with an annoyed face.

"I was going over all my Derry research and I chatted out all the big events, the-" he started ranting and I was getting bored of it

"The bad thing happens-" I Said

"Every 27 years" bill finishes for me

"Um... bill..." I said looking at him. He then looked at me

"Ya?"

"Don't talk over me"

"Ok" bill said, turning pale.

"Hey guys, can we go to the carnival to discuss this? I'm really feeling like some cotton candy, just like how y/n is feeling my-"

"SHUT UP RICHARD TOIZER OR I WILL SMACK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL FLY TO JUPITER" I screamed at Richie. Everyone snickered at my response. That shut Richie up.

I got in the back of Eddie's bike and we all rode off to the carnival.

Time skip

We were sitting on a bench at the carnival. Eddie and I were sharing a cotton candy.

"Ok, let me get this straight, it comes out to eat kids for like a year? And then what? It goes into hibernation?" Eddie asks

"Maybe it's like- what do you call it- skatos, you know, the bugs that come out every 17 years?" Stan says

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed" mike says, staring at the ground. "He says, all the bad things that happen in this town happen because of one thing, an evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry"

"But it cant be one thing" Wyatt- I mean Stan said considering it for a second "we all saw something different"

"Maybe, or maybe it know what scares us most and that what we see" mike says. During their whole conversation, I was zoning out, now I was listening because I knew they were getting somewhere.

"I- I saw a leaper" Eddie says, squeezing my hand. "He was like a walking infection"

"But you didn't" Stan says "because it isn't real, none of this is. Not Eddie's leaper. Or Bill seeing Georgie. Or the woman I keep seeing-"

"Is she hot?" Richie asked. I laughed out loud at what he said, but when no one laughed, I tried to turn it into a cough.

"No Richie! She's not hot! Her face is all messed up! None of This makes any sense! Their all like bad dreams"

"I don't think so, I know the difference between a bad dream and real life"

"What do you see?" Eddie asks. Mike then starts talking about the story about his parents. I can never listen because I always get emotional.

"Rich, y/n, what are you afraid of?" Eddie asks

"Loosing you" I say, looking Eds straight in the eyes and taking both his hands.

"Clowns" Richie said, not even trying to make a comment about what I said

"I have something to show you guys" Bill stated, then we all got on our bikes and headed towards Bill's house, where the projector scene would have taken place.