2

I woke up and saw Eddie next to me. I remember how we fell asleep while tickling eachother. I smiled at his carefree face.

Gosh he's gorgeous

I went to the bathroom to go get ready.

"Hello y/n!" I heard a bubbly voice.

"What do you want pennywise?" I Said turning around

"Your fear" he grabbed my neck and sniffed around my head

"You done yet?" I Said bluntly.

"Why don't you fear me?" Pennywise asked

"Because, I hate you! YOU KILLED GEORGIE!! YOU BROKE EDDIES ARM!! YOU TRIED TO EAT BILL!! I AINT SCARED OF YOU YOU MULLET WEARING ASSHOLE" I said, copying one of richies statements.

"Well you should be scared" The he ran faster than humanly possible toward me and tried to scratch me, then I saw something weird, his hand was going through me, not hurting me, as if I was a ghost.

"What are you?" Pennywise says fearfully. I smirked

"Your worst nightmare" with that, Pennywise disappeared and Eddie opened the door

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh no one, why? Did I say something"

"I don't know what you said, I only heard your voice." That's when I noticed eddies cute hair. He saw me staring and my his hair and his eyes widened as he tried to fix it. I took his hand and he looked me right in the eye.

"It looks good" he blushed and took a breath of his inhaler. We were staring into each others eyes when richie burst through the door.

"TIME FOR THE QUARRY, LOSERS!"

"RICHIE, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

Time skip

The boys were all in their underwears. I still had my dress that mrs. Kaspbrak has bought me on. They were doing a spitting contest.

"Psst" Bev came up behind me "let's show off to them" I nodded. I wasn't as excited to see Bev or the others. My favorites were richie, Eddie, Stan, and bill.

"So who's going first?"

"We will!" Bev pulled my arm. All the boys stared at us in awe. We were about to jump, but  at the last second, I pulled Bev back and jumped in myself. I don't like Bev, not at all. I read the book and I know what she does to Ben and bill. That's not ok by me.

"What the fuck?" I hear Richie yell as I was falling. I finally reach the water and when I swam up, my hair was a darker shade.

"Do we have to do that now?" Eddie asked

"Come in losers!" I yelled, answering his question.

Everyone jumped in except Stan, Eddie and Richie.

"I think I'll just walked down to the water.." Richie started

"I think fuck not!" Eddie yelled and pushed Richie in, surprising all of us. I started dying of laughter. Eddie blushed. Soon, Eddie jumped, then Stan. By this time, I'm still a laughing heap.

"What are you laughing at princess?" Richie asks

"You!" He smiled and shook his head.

"Chicken fight!" Stan said, putting me on his shoulders. Bev went on bills, Eddie went on Richies, and mike went on Ben's. We decided to do a 4 way chicken fight.

Ready?
Set.
Go!

We all started pushing each other and mike and Ben quickly fell. Next, Eddie and Richie fell m, then it was me and Bev. Bev stuck out her hand