8

Richie, Bill, Eddie, and I ended up going inside. It was originally going to be Richie, Eddie, and Bill, but I insisted on going.

We walked inside the house and I started to explore.

"Penny bitch, where you at?" Said in a different room from the others.

There was no answer, only silence.

"I know your fear" I heard Penny's wavery voice.

"Silly, I don't fear anything"

"But you do.. oh! Do I hear kids? I can't wait to hurt them" penny said bubbly. I couldn't let that happen. I knew that Bill and Mike- I mean Finn- I mean Richie were going to be safe. I was more concerned about Eddie.

Penny disappeared and I went to go look for the place that Eddie breaks his arm. I found it and got ready to catch him.

I waited for a while and I saw a hole in the roof. I got ready to catch when I felt myself being hit in the back of the head.

Penny was making sure I didn't catch Eddie. Now I knew that he was going to break his arm. It's all my fault.

And then, I passed out.

I woke up to see Eddie next to me, him also being uncautious.

I scooted over to him and hugged him to my chest. I looked at his arm, his broken arm. It hurt my heart to see him like that. I wanted to help him, do what Richie will do to his arm while he was sleeping, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I felt a sick feeling in my gut.

Stupid Pennywise. I warned him way to many times! I will kick his ass next time I see him.

Eddie groaned and opened his eyes. His eyes softened when he saw me but then he looked at his arm and his eyes turned wide with fear.

"You knew about this?" Eddie squeaked

"I'm sorry Eddie! I tried to stop it! I promise I tried! But I passed out-" I started to cry

"You didn't tell me?" His eyes were filled with betrayal

"Eds! No! I couldn't! If I did, that could change the whole outcome! You guys could die in the end if I tell you guys what's going to happen! Eds, I promised I tried to stop it" he took that in for a minute and then brought me close in a hug, making sure to use his good arm.

Penny started coming out of the fridge. It would have been scary if I hadn't seen this scene a thousand times.

"Time to float" penny said to Eds.

"I don't wanna hear this shit" I screamed as I attacked penny. Eddie started backing up, but I attacked penny.

"YOU" smack

"NEVER" punch

"MESS" kick

"WITH" kneed

"MY" elbow

"EDS" hit

Suddenly, Richie and Bill busted into the room.

"Is this not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie!" Penny scowled and went attack them instead of me. I couldn't stop him, but I knew Bev would be there, so when I saw she stuck a pole in his head, I acted as if it were normal.

"BEN! BACK UP" Ben backed up questioningly. I ran to Eddie.

"I'm gonna snap it back!" Richie screamed

"Do not fuckin touch me! Do not-" Eddie got cut off by my lips. I knew that Eddie needed a distraction, so here it was. He started to kiss back and then I felt him scream in pain in my mouth. He pulled out of the kiss and looked painfully at his arm. Then he looked at me and blushed. Gosh he was adorable, so then I started to kiss him again.

Richie coughed and we admiediatly pulled away. I looked at everyone to see what I missed. Ben didn't move back far enough, he still got a cut.

Time skip

"You did this! You know how delicate he is!" Mrs. Kaspbrak said, pointing at all the losers

"We w-w-were attacked mrs, K" bill said

"Don't! Don't try and blame anyone else! And y/n, get in the car!" I ran inside the car. Mrs. K dropped her keys and Bev tried to get it for her.

"No! Back! Oh, I've heard of you ms. Marsh, and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son."

"Mrs.k-" bill tried again

"No! You are all monsters!" Mrs. K said and drove us off to the hospital.

Little did I know that it would be months before I saw them again. Just kidding! I already knew this was going to happen.