12

Y/n's POV

"I want to stay with Eddie." I looked at his pained facial expression. His cries of no. I couldn't leave him. Not like this.

My ansestors looked at me with a saddened expression, but an understanding one. They nodded and all started walking in a circle around me. Suddenly a bunch of different color light surrounded me.

They became brighter and brighter. So bright that all I saw was white, which quickly faded to a black.

________________________________________________________________

I felt a horrible ache in my stomach so I opened my eyes. A horrible blinding white light shined in my eyes. I quickly shut them.

I'm alive? But how?

I opened my eyes to be met with the blinding bright lights again.

I saw Eddie sleeping. He had a sad expression and a tear stained face.

I did this to him.

"Eddie" I croaked. Eddie quickly woke up and saw me opened eyes.

"Y/n!" Eddie started crying all over again. He lightly hugged me, making sure to avoid my stomach injury. He then looked up to me and pulled me really close.

"I thought I lost you"

"You could never loose me. At least not in this way" I whispered in his ear. Eddie sobbed harder in my shoulder.

"Did you beat that sucker?" Eddie pulled out of the hug and smiled and nodded though his tears.

"Y/n, I love you" Eddie said

"I love you too Eddie" I said managing to smile really big through the pain that I felt in my stomach, but he didn't have to know that.

"The doctors said you could go home as soon as you woke up, if you woke up... your all stitched up and everything, but they said it would hurt for a little bit." Eddie told me "they said to stay off your stomach" I nodded

"Let's go home Eddie" I whispered.

________________________________
Timeskip
________________________________

"Y/n?" The losers club said in surprise

"Yours truly!" I smiled at them

Let me explain what happened. The day after I got back, the losers invited Eddie to meet up because they heard that he went home. What they didn't know is that he came home with me. They didn't know that I was out of the hospital. So when I attended their meet up, they were surprised.

They all ran up to hug me (lightly).

"W-we thought you were dead" bill said.

"I'm right here, and I'll be here for a long time. By the way, I'll miss you Bev..." Bev and the rest of the losers club seemed shocked. The losers club watched bev's every move to respond, but Bev seemed to be frozen solid.

"I- thanks..... I'll miss you too" Bev said, not knowing how to reply.

"Anyways, we were all called out here for a reason. Right bill?" Stan said, nudging bill.

"B-Bev has a dream about our future."

"I dreamed that we were all back here, but we were older. I don't remember what was happening but I know how scared we felt. I don't think it's something I could ever forget......"

"Swear it" bill said standing up and grappling a sharp glass piece. "Swear that if IT comes back, then we will too" He was started to cut everyone's hand. When he came to me, I winced in pain. Gosh that really hurt!! But it hurt more when I had to hold hands with that cut hand.

Then everyone started leaving. I walked away, hand-in-hand with Eddie. I kissed his cheek. We were safe. At least we were for 27 more years. I might be stuck in a movie, but this was the way I wanted to live. With Eddie. I liked this way of living, I didn't have to give any thoughts about goin home, because I wasn't planning on doing now, or later. I was excited to see the adventures ahead.

Hi guys! I think I'm going to make a part two when the next movie comes out!! I hope you enjoyed this book and I'll hope to see your comments for the next book. The next part will be about the release of the next book.