7

The garage door was closed. I knew what was to come, but I was determined to not let the clown get as close to them as I knew he would. Eddie sat down and I sat right next to him, stroking his arm. I found myself stroking his arm a lot, knowing what was to happen, but I would do everything in my power to keep that from happening.

"Look, it's where G-g-g-g-Georgie disappeared, there's the iron works, and the black spot. Everywhere it happens , it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the-" bill started

"The Well house" Ben finished for bill.

"It's in the house on neigh-bolt street

Eddie took a ton of breaths from his inhaler. I rubbed my hand on his back comfortably. He had a scared look in his eyes and it killed me to see him that way. My heart hurt seeing him like this. I could see richie looking at Eddie in concern.

"Hate that place, always feels like it's watching me" Bev said.

"Newsflash, no one cares" everyone ignored me.

"That's where I saw it.... that where I saw the clown." Eddie said fast and squeezed my hand. I kissed his cheek to distract him and richie wolf whistled.

"Shut up loser" I said to richie

"That's where It lives" bill says, changing the subject.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." Stan said.

The whole time, I kept my hand moving on Eddie's back.

"Can we stop talking about this? I-I-I-I can barely breath, this is summer, we're kids! I can barely breath I'm gonna have a fuckin asthma attack! I'm not doing this" Eddie said fast and pulled the poster down.

"What the hell? Put the map back" bill said. Eddie shook his head.

Suddenly the pictures started changing. I pulled Eddie behind me.

"Come at me bitch" I whispered as the slides kept changing

"what happened?" asked bill

"What going on?" Asked Stan

He picture started zooming in on Georgie, then zoomed instead on his mom. This was it. It was coming. Suddenly everyone started screaming. I just stood in a stance. Ready to fight.

Suddenly a gigantic Pennywise piped out of the screen. He looked at everyone with a devious smile then he looked at me, it looked like it was replaced by fear.

"What up, fucker?" Then I kicked him in the balls and he groaned. He ran from me and went for my friends.

"Don't you dare!" I screamed and grabbed Pennywise's leg. It was too big for me to pull down so he easily flung me to the wall.

I felt disy. I could hear the screams but not see the people screaming.

"Y/n" I heard Eddie sob.

"Eddie" I said relieved, grabbing his hair gentility.

"I fixed as much as I could have. Everyone left, we can get there! I know a shortcut!" I smiled weakly at Eddie.

"Let's go"

We got there and that's when we were finding out who goes inside....