Chapter One- The Kiss That Almost Ended It All

A/n: you don't have to listen to the song it just fits this chapter and I was bored and I'm writing this before school so I'm tried as fuck because I always stay up until like 4 or 5am also I hate school:) anddddd this is my first fanfic so it's probably gonna be shitty but I don't care honestly

Your POV

"Y/n come on you're going to be late for school if you don't get up!" my mother yells as I jump out of bed and read the time. 7:14am. Great, school starts at 8:15 so I only have an hour. After looking for an outfit for fifteen minutes it's nothing special just something casual.

 After looking for an outfit for fifteen minutes it's nothing special just something casual

"Bye mom!" I yell as I walk out the door. I notice someone walk out of the house right next to mine. As he comes closer I see his face. Goddammit. HES REALLY CUTE.

"Hey!" I hear the boy say "Hey" I say back "My names Asher. You must've just moved a few days ago because I've never seen you before" "Yeah I just moved here, My name is Y/n" I say awkwardly "That's a beautiful name! Well anyway welcome to the neighbourhood!" He says. I feel my cheeks grow red and hot. "T-thank you" I say while smiling.

The rest of the walk was just us talking and Asher staring at me.

We arrive at the school and I just can't stop thinking about that beautiful boy. His eyes are just so perfect. "Oh really now?" He says and I glare at him wide-eyed "You were thinking out loud" he says while laughing. I feel my cheeks grow red. "Oh I uh- I'm sorry" I say while looking down at my feet. "Don't be" he continues. "So are you into acting or anything like that?" My god he's so damn cute "uh- yeah" I say then I'm the bell rings, I jump. It scared the shit out of me. Asher laughs, I love his laugh it's just so adorable.

~Time skip to after school~

The bell rings signalling it's time to go home. Of course, I jump again. Goddammit I really have to get used to this bell. I walk out of the double doors to the school as I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I turn to reveal a boy who is a decent height with messy brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.  "Hey my names Jack, I just wanted to say I saw you leave your house this morning. I live just a few houses down the road. I was wondering if you would like to ya know maybe hangout on Friday?" goddammit why is this school filled with hot guys. I nod, smile and say "Yeah, that would be great! What time?" "3:30?" He says excitedly "Okay! meet you at my house at 3:30 on Friday then" "Okay see you then!" He says and walks away.

I see Asher run up to me as I open the front door of my house. "Hey do you want to, ya  know, hangout this weekend? Maybe Friday?" He says  nervously "Actually, I have plans with Jack I'm sorry maybe next weekend?" I say feeling terrible. "Oh okay" he says disappointingly and walks away.

~Time skip to Friday (3:00)~

I hear someone knock on the door, I instantly know it's Jack. I run to the door and open it revealing a beautiful, curly haired boy smiling at me. Oh no this cannot be possibly happening. I can't start to like Jack, I like Asher and that's final. "Hey beautiful" Jack says quietly as my mother walks up and says "Y/n, who is this?" "This is my new friend, Jack" I say in a nervous voice.

Jack takes my hand and puts a blindfold over my eyes "Jack, where are we going?" I say in confusion, "It's a surprise" he says excitedly

About five minutes later, Jack takes off the blindfold. I just stand there at a park about a block away from your house. "Surprise!" He says in an excited voice. There's a picnic set up, I noticed it kind of looked like a date. Does he think we're on a date? I guess so because just a few seconds later he leans in and I feel my lips connect with his. Oh shit I really do love him.

As we pull apart I notice a figure in the background. As the figure got closer and I realize who it is. The dark figure was Asher. He was holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate but they immediately dropped when he saw me and Jack. My stomach dropped and immediately run right up to Asher. I noticed he was crying. I asked Asher if he was okay. No response. I asked again. Still no response. He wouldn't answer anything so I did what I've been wanting to do ever since I met him. I leaned in and felt his soft lips touch mine. After about a minute or two we pulled apart. He just stared at me. Then a thought passed through my mind. What if he's gay and he brought those for Jack and he was hurt because of  Jack. After about two minutes of sitting in silence Asher asked if we could walk home together since he lives across the street, I replied with a "Yes, of course"

It was pretty much silence the whole way home. We reached my door and I decide to break the silence and say "The kiss with Jack, I didn't mean to he kissed me but I don't like him I like you" he just nodded and leaned in. As soon as our lips touch it sends butterflies through my stomach. The kiss lasted about three or four minutes until he decides to break it and go home. For some odd reason, I decide to stand in my doorway with the door open until he goes inside. When he goes inside I immediately run into my house and up the stairs into my room. I grab my phone and text Asher.

~Texting~

Y/n- Hey Asher I am really really really sorry the kiss with jack wasn't meant to happen and it never will again.

Asher- it's fine I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed if that's okay?

Y/n- yeah I'm kinda tired too anyways goodnight!!

Asher-goodnight beautiful.

I lay my phone down and go to sleep and I cannot stop thinking about him.

Word count: 1095