Chapter two- Alana.

A/n: both chapters are shit but oh well
*Also trigger warning*
If self harm or anything like that makes you uncomfortable or anything you should stop reading now or about halfway through.

*Two months later*

~Your POV~
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, I glance at the name and from what I can make out from my tiredness was only an 'A' I'm guessing it was Asher so I picked up without hesitation. As soon as I heard the voice, I knew exactly who it was. It was Jack.

J=Jack
Y=y/n

J: Hey Y/n!!

Y: Oh, Hey Jack

J: uh how do I put this uh so I'm sorry about that day at the park. Im really sorry. I didn't mean it, it meant nothing to either of us so can we both just put yesterday behind us and start over?

Y: Yeah of course!

J: Okay good, well I have to go. Talk to you later?

Y: yeah sure.

J: okay bye!

Y:Bye!

~Call ended~

I hear a knock on my door, "come in!" I say acting like I just woke up. As the door creaks open, I glance at the person coming in, to my surprise, I stare wide eyed at my sister, Alana. "ALANAAA" I scream jumping out of my bed "Y/N!!!!" She screams as she pulls me into a bear hug. I glance into the hall and see a figure standing there.
The figure gets closer and to my surprise, Asher runs up to me and our lips connect. Damn this guys an even better kisser than Jack. It feels like a century before I break the kiss.
"Damn" Alana says surprised. I giggle and Asher blushes.

~Alana's POV~

I walk into my little sisters room, whom I haven't seen since I was sixteen so, it's been five years. As soon as I walk in, she jumps off of her bed screaming "ALANAAA" she screams "Y/N!!!" I scream pulling her into a tight hug.
She glances behind me pulling apart and I whip my head around to see a boy about age fifteen, maybe 5'8 in height. Suddenly, Y/n and the boy have connected lips. I'm shook. Who is this? (LMAO IM SORRY I HAD TO IM REALLY SHOOK RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF GREYS) their lips stayed connected for a few minutes before they finally broke the kiss. I glare at Y/n wide eyed. "Damn" I say in disbelief. My sister giggles and the boy blushes before I decide to walk out to leave them alone and to go see my brother, Micheal.

I walk down the hall searching for Micheals room, until,  I come across what seems to be Micheals room, I creak the door open to see what I really wish I didn't see.
I saw a girl under Micheals sheets bobbing her head up and down around his crotch area. I immediately slam the door right after witnessing this. I go downstairs to get a drink of water, as I was grabbing a bottle out of the fridge there was a loud knock on the door. I open the door only to see, Y/n's old best friend, Luna.
Luna was always the popular girl, she was gorgeous, always had all the guys crushing on her, smart, and kind. Luna looked extremely surprised when I slowly opened the door. "Hey, is Y/n home?" She says nervously, "yeah upstairs and third room on the right" "Okay thanks" she says running upstairs.

~Luna's POV~

I run upstairs to go see my best friend, who I haven't seen in three years. I miss her so much I can't wait to see her again. I finally reach the door and I slowly open it. As I open it I see Y/n and a boy kissing. Who is this boy? How come she didn't tell me? We talk sometimes but not often, still, she should've told me. "Y/n?" She pulls apart from the boy almost instantly after she hears my voice, "Luna?" She says out of breath, "I missed you so much" I say as she brings me into a hug. We all talk for about two hours.

~Later that night~
~Your POV~

Asher went home about an hour ago, I've tried calling him multiple times because he forgot his jacket at my house. No answer. I decided to try one more time before leaving to go to his house to give him is jacket. 'Asher❤️ is unable to take your call at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep.' "Shit" I say as I close my door from leaving my house. It's really cold outside, but, I want to see him. I need to see him.

I finally reach his house. I open the door slowly since no one but Asher was there. My heart drops and my stomach clenches at the sight I see. Asher was kissing another girl. I feel the tears flow down my cheeks and I drop everything I was holding and a loud ringing in my ears begins. Asher instantly looks over at me as when I drop everything I was holding. His expression went from confused to guilty in a matter of .2 seconds. I can't move and my breathing quickens as I lose my breath. Everything hurts. "Y/n, listen, it was a mistake. It meant nothing. I'm extremely sorry. It will never happen again" Asher says getting teary eyed. I feel a thump in my throat and I open my mouth but the words just can't come out. He meant everything to me. I have nothing left. I feel my limbs getting numb and I fall to the ground crying. Asher comes over holding me as I cry, I push him away, get up on my feet, and run. I run as far as I can. I find myself at the park that Jack kissed me at, the one where I broke Asher's heart.

~Two days later~

I get up to my alarm ringing, its 7:45am on a Saturday. I already have 24 missed calls from Asher just over the past hour and a half. I walk downstairs to get something to eat. I decided to eat some strawberries and pineapple. I sit on the couch and watch Greys Anatomy for about an hour and a half, then I decide to just put on regular TV. Of course, my tv had to bring me to the show Andi Mack. The show Asher is in.

The thought of Asher brings me back to all of our happy memories, then the image of him kissing that girl comes into my mind. All I can think of doing is what I'm about to do. I run to the bathroom with tears running down my face. I pick up the razor blade and drive is swiftly across my arm, blood was rushing down my arm and I felt myself get light headed and weak. Asher cheating was probably all my fault. I guess I just wasn't good enough for him.          

I drive the blade swiftly and sharply across my arm one more time before everything turns completely black.

Word count; 1224

A/n: the next chapter will be a lot longer I promise lmao