Chapter 10- Asher

August 25, 2018, September 8th, 2018

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Y/n pov

It's been a few weeks since I got here, it's not actually as bad as I thought. Surprisingly, Asher has come to visit a few times, he has gotten sweeter and said that he had nothing to do with what happened and that it was all my mom. And honestly, it probably was all my mom.

During the last visit, he told me they found evidence of cocaine on him too, definitely from my mom. So he's getting a sentence too. Not sure where though.

I've gotten to know Maria a lot more though, she was put in here because of her bipolar disorder because she stabbed her older sister when she was 19 and she's now 22 so. She still has three more years on her sentence.

Apparently, there are three new people coming today. Two girls and a guy, from what I heard.

A few hours later

I haven't gotten my period since I had the twins, it was starting to get concerning but I'm sure it was normal even though it was two months ago when I had the babies.

I head down to the garden where Madison, Rose, and Maria were. I walk through the outside doors and there were more people than there usually was. They all greet me and I decide to look at the white roses. I love white roses. They're so beautiful. But, I gotta admit. Purple roses are my favourite, after red of course.

Five more goddamn months until I can get out of here. Well like, it's no worse than school so. 

Madison gasps out of nowhere, "What?" I ask.

"Him" she says pointing to something behind me, I turn around hesitantly. Holy shit. That's him. His smile. It's Asher. He runs up to me and hugs me. "Finally, I found someone who I know or well at least doesn't look like they will kill me if I go near them." I laugh.

It's good to hear his voice again, I know he's done a lot of shit to me but he apologized and I could tell he was genuinely sorry. We get out around the same week so it won't be that bad.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm busy asf right now

Word count: 426