Chapter 11- Early Release? (Read Authors note please!!)

A/n- hey guys, so this is gonna be a short chapter just letting you all know, I haven't been updating lately because my mental health has been very very bad within these past few months and i needed some time to work on it.  I'm still not doing very well and i'm depressed a lot of the time and my anxiety is almost always high, but i'll be fine i just needed a break for a little while, thanks for understanding guys!!💘 Also, if you haven't already, you should go read my new book called "The Forest" :)) -January 28th, 2019

Y/n Pov

I see Asher and instantly run up to him again and we pull each other into a hug. It feels so good to have him here, I really missed him, even through everything him and my mother have done. I think I may even still be in love with him, that'd explain why I missed him so much and stuck with him this whole time.  "I don't know what I would do without you here, y/n" Asher says sweetly, he's been here for a few weeks now, I think he's really having a rough time. 

I smile at him, it's almost time for us all to go back to our rooms, it's Friday.  Every Friday, Asher, Madison, Rose, Maria, and Roses new 'friend', Daniel and I all go up to the rooftop with some vodka and weed we get from one of the other girls on our floor. I honestly can't wait, this whole prison thing has been getting to my head a lot lately, I've been extremely sad a lot of the time and I think I may have depression, but I can't just self diagnose myself and it takes weeks to apply for an appointment for anything so.

After a little while, the bell calls and Asher and I head up to the rooftop to meet up with the others, Maria wasn't there, which is pretty usual for her. "Wait, I thought Maria was with you guys?" I ask sounding pretty confused. "What? no, we thought she was with you two?" Madison says obviously getting concerned. "Calm down you two, she'll be here soon" Daniel says calmly.  "You know what? fuck this" I say grabbing a large bottle of 70% vodka and chug it.  Almost immediately after, we all grab the bong and take turns using it.

The next thing I remember is waking up with a huge hangover.  There's a light knock on my door, I slowly step out of bed and start walking towards the door.  I open it and just stare at the tall guard towering over me, "The warden needs to speak with you" he says in a low voice grabbing my wrist, taking me downstairs.

We finally reach a large office that i've never been in before, the warden is sitting behind a rectangular wooden desk. I've never actually met him before, I heard he wasn't the nicest though. "Y/n Y/l/n right?" I nod, "Okay so first of all y/n, It's your twelfth week here according to your files correct?" I nod kind of confused. "Alright so, based on all the reports and your good behaviour, you'll be getting an early release. You'll be getting out next Saturday which is exactly a week from today, congratulations." he says and I just sit there with a blank expression on my face not knowing what to really say. "Early release? really?" I say with a large smile spread across my face. He smiles back and nods. "Thank you so much!" I say while still smiling.

The guard takes a hold of my wrist and leads me out now. He takes me back into my room and I can't stop smiling. I dance around my room like I used to at home before all of this happened. I stop for a moment to catch my breathe. God i'm out of shape now, you would think that prison would put you in better shape but nope. That's when I remember. What about Maria, Madison, Rose, Daniel, and Asher.

Word count: 746

A/n again- Hey guys so another short chapter but I promise i'll try my best to get back to my old writing schedule even though it may take a while, bye love yous!!💗