Chapter Eight- Home

(Written June 17th 2018, July 9th 2018 & July 15th 2018)

LMAO IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING I COMPLETELY FORGOT

Also make sure to play the song:))

The song literally has no purpose I just like the song

NWJEISIJS IM SORRY I PUT MAIRI AND I MIGHT HAVE FORGOT TO CHANGE SOME OF IT SO IM SORRY

A/n:
hElp I'm on the bus to school and I hate the bus. Anyway, the chapters aren't getting deleted anymore so that's good. So here's your chapter hunnies. Also ima be making a Jack Avery fanfic sometime this summer so you should go check it out;) this chapters gonna be short soz

Chapter Eight: Home

A few days later

I pick up my phone hesitatingly before calling my mom.

Your moms pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look at the clock, why would anyone be calling at 8am on a Sunday?
I pick up my phone and look at the caller ID, y/n. After a few seconds I decide to pick up.

Back to your pov

"Mom?" I say as the phone finally stops ringing. "What, Y/n?" She says in a raspy voice, she must've just woken up. "Could you uh, can we talk?" "About what?" "Just listen. I'm sorry I never should've left in the first place, could you come pick me up at the hospital?" I say with a breath of relief. "What? Did you have your baby already?" "Babies" I say correcting her. "I'll be there soon, which room?" she asks, "203" I say.

Thank god that's finally over, that was so awkward. I hope she doesn't hate me. Will she forgive me?.

I snap out of my thoughts when my mother walks through the door. She glances at me then walks slowly over to the babies. Happiness scatters all over her face. A smile appears. Never expected that she'd actually be happy.

"C'mon sweetie, let's go." she says while picking up both of the babies car seats and bringing them to the elevator.

"Thank you, mom." I say, she just stares at the babies more with a smile still spread across her face.

She stares at me for a few seconds before finally breaking the silence. "They look just like you y/n/n. What are their names again?" Keely has the pink onesie on and Julia has the yellow onesie on" I'm surprised she's even interested in anything that has to do with me or my life.

I look back at my two baby girls and I smile and the elevator door finally opens and we head out to the car.

The car ride home was long and boring. I step out of the car and pick Keely up and I go to reach for Julia but my mother takes her before I can.

I walk into the house and Asher's sitting at the kitchen table. "What the hell?" I say with an obvious pissed off tone in my voice. "He's here to see the babies and well take one. Don't worry you can keep one but he's taking one too they are his kids too" my mother says attempting to explain everything.

"He can't just come here and take one. I was the one who sat with the babies in my stomach for a full nine months at age sixteen while he went out and was having sex with some slutty hoe." I say.

I take all of the babies stuff up to my room and set everything up.  I have no clue what my mom and Asher are talking about but there's no way I'm letting him get his dirty ass hands on my baby.

I will do anything to make sure that my babies don't get into his hands even if it means giving them up.

A/n: 
Jejeisijeiw I'm sorry this is so short I'm tired and busy lately!! I'll post whenever I can but it'll be likely that I will only post one or twice a month.

Word count: 675