Chapter Seventeen: Just Like Music

I pet Yuri's head and she backed away from me. I looked over at Sayori, Natsuki, and Monika, all of which looked like they were about to stab me.

"Weeeeeeell I'm beat. I think it's about time for me to go to bed." I said. I grabbed my glass of whiskey and took a drink of it.

"Ugh, whisky taste just like Scotch. I wonder what kind of person would drink whiskey...maybe a guy named Chris?" I said to myself.

I poured the rest of the glass into the sink and rinsed it out. I set my glass on the counter and began to walk upstairs.

I went into Yuri's room and put on a pair of running shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I spent about half an hour replacing all of Monika's jewelry, my own money, and other important things.

I decided to put my money in my safe that was hidden in a closet. Monika never knew the combination to the safe so she just tucked most of the money under her bed.

I placed the stacks of cash in the safe and tried to count it with my head.

"1 mil...2 mil...300 mil..." I said to myself.

"Jesus, I can buy like the entire state of Ohio with this cash." I said to myself.

I closed the safe and locked it. On top of the safe I placed Monika's golden engraved revolver. I might need that in another story.

I walked out of Yuri's room to see Natsuki waiting outside.

"What are you doing here?" I said to Natsuki.

She had her back up against the wall, and it almost seemed like her eyes were closed.

I shook Natsuki by her shoulders and she looked up at me.

"A-ah! Hey! What's the big idea?" Natsuki said.

"Why are you waiting outside Yuri's room?" I said.

"Oh I...uh...I wanted to know if you wanted to sleep with me tonight...?" She said.

"Haha the tsundere Natsuki wants me to sleep with her?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"I-I'm just doing it for, you know, saving us from the evil book or whatever!" Natsuki said.

Natsuki punched me in my side. I let out a laugh trying to hide the pain of how much that hurt.

"Damn Natsuki, what did you hit me with?" I said.

I looked down at her hand and saw two shiny objects. They were rings. One of the rings had the ace of spades and the other had an eye insignia.

"Are...are those my rings..." I said.

"N-No..." Natsuki said embarrassed.

"Yeah they are....you're wearing my rings..." I said.

"Yeah...so?" Natsuki said in a defensive voice.

"Oh nothing, I just think it's cute is all." I said.

"I'm not cute! I'm gonna hit you again if you don't get in my bedroom." Natsuki said while pulling me by my hand. She drug me into her room.

I took a seat on the side of Natsuki's bed and looked around. She had a whole stack of manga next to her bed with a flashlight sitting on her nightstand.

"You sure do have a collection." I said.

"Yeah I got on your computer again an ordered some of these off of Amazon." Natsuki said while pointing at my old laptop.

"Natsuki what did I say about you going on my laptop..." I said almost scared.

"To not do it....but the stuff on your laptop is soooo interesting. Especially that 'Hen-Rai' stuff you had in your private files." Natsuki said while a grin stretched across her face.

I wasn't gonna question that anymore. I didn't want to know what Natsuki looked through.

Natsuki turned on the same anime on her TV that we watched the other night. Suddenly a blue haired girl came on screen. My heart dropped in my chest when I saw her. I jerked up to my feet and pointed to the TV.

"N-Natsuki...who is that?!" I said.

"Oh her...that's Rem."Natsuki said.

I don't know why, but that girl seemed extremely familiar. I don't remember where I've seen her before but it made my heart race.

"And that other one is Ram." Natsuki said while pointing at a girl that looked similar to Rem, but with red hair.

"Oh...okay." I said. I needed to figure out where I have seen those girls before.

Was it Taskforce Shield? No...it wasn't them. Maybe Khalil showed me something...no... I have memories of actually meeting those girls.

"Spencer are you okay?" Natsuki said while she crawled across her bed towards me.

"Oh...yeah I'm fine...just thinking is all." I said.

Natsuki reached her hand towards my head and messed with my hair.

"You're so weird Spencer." Natsuki said in a joyful voice.

"Oh thanks." I said while flashing Natsuki an innocent smile.

Natsuki turned off the lights on her room. The moonlight shun through her window. I layed back on Natsuki's bed towards the wall and she layed down next to me.

"Goodnight Natsuki..." I said.

"G... Goodnight Spencer..."

I closed my eyes and slowly began to doze off. I was just staring off into the darkness of my sleep until I felt something move next to me.

I looked over to see Natsuki with a blanket wrapped around herself. I could see a flashlight shining through the blanket that was over her head. It looked like she was reading something again.

I sat up and pulled the blanket off of Natsuki's head. She was sitting criss cross reading a magazine of some sort.

"What are you doing Natsuki?" I said.

"N-Nothing!" Natsuki said while covering a magazine with her hands.

"Natsuki...what is that...." I said. I snatched the magazine from Natsuki and looked closely at it.

"Uhhhhhh I um..." Natsuki said while I scanned the magazine.

"Natsuki...where did you get this...?' I said.

"Um...in your room...I was just reading it for the articles I swear!" Natsuki said.

"Natsuki...this isn't for kids ya know." I said.

"Well...I was curious about what all the fuss was about. Plus I know what you did with Yuri that one night in the hotel...and I almost wanted to try it..."

"What was that last part?"

"N-nothing! Nothing at all!" Natsuki said while flustered. I looked closely at her face and she was as red as a tomato.

"Also I just wanted t-"

I leaned in towards Natsuki and kissed her. I leaned Natsuki on her back while we were kissing. Natsuki reached her hand over and turned off her flashlight.

Leaving me and Natsuki in the dark to do whatever we wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------