Epilogue

"So we meet again Odysseus." I said.

I ended up sleeping on the couch while all of the girls slept in their respective rooms. I fell asleep and was in my dream Land.

"So it is Spencer." Odysseus said.

"We gotta make this quick, did that Noah guy survive?" I asked.

"I...I believe so..." Odysseus said.

"I may need him for something in the future...for Crystalline." I said.

"Spencer I must warn you that my sister is a great evil. It's going to take a lot to take her down..." Odysseus said.

"I know, so I'm going to need all the help I'm gonna get... I'm going to save everyone. Drew, Cosgrove, and Rem." I said.

"Alright...well I bid you the best of luck then." Odysseus said.

I sat down on the ground and Odysseus walked towards me. She sat on top of her knees next to me.

"So...did I finally do it Odysseus?" I asked.

"I...I believe so. You did what almost nobody could..." She said.

"I don't presume there is any reward for my efforts." I said.

"Well I mean there can be..." Odysseus said.

"What do you m-"

I felt a soft sensation on my left cheek as I realized what was going on. Odysseus just kissed me on the cheek.

She pulled her head back and I looked at her.

"That'll do." I said.

Isn't there a metaphor for being "kissed by an angel?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Thus ending the DDLC Trilogy. I enjoyed doing this so much and I hoped you guys enjoyed reading it.

I have plans for the future but I need to make sure that I'm allowed to use certain things for the story. It should be good.

Anyways now for some important notes.

Special thanks to all of my followers! You guys were the reason I wrote this story.

This story was actually supposed to end at "That's Amore."

But I talked with one of my readers and we agreed that we all deserve a happy ending. So I might as well give Sukachay a shout out. This story was for you man :D. Now we both have the happy ending we wanted.

Also a special thanks to my followers who have been reading since day one, who are didlydog Gowcaizer diplodo2.

Make sure to give them all a follow, they are all pretty great people.

If I forgot to mention you, I'm sorry. It's like almost 1 AM and I'm really tired.

Also I'll be working on a different story after this one, so feel free to give it a read.

Anyway keep writing, never give up, and stay positive!

-Your Friend, Gustave S.

~The End~

Outro:

T.B.C.