Chapter Twenty-One: Reminisce

Natsuki ran towards me, and the puppy chased her. Natsuki jumped on me and began to climb me like a monkey.

"G-GET IT AWAY! SPENCER WHAT IS THAT!?"

"It's a puppy Natsuki." I said while pushing Natsuki off of me. I crouched down and picked up the dog.

I put it up to Natsuki's face and she looked closely at it.

"It's harmless." I said in a soothing voice.

Natsuki hesitantly reached her hand up and pet the dogs head with one finger. She began to smile and giggle a little bit.

The puppy licked Natsuki on the tip of here nose and Natsuki stepped back.

"Heh it's so cute..." She said.

"Yeah he's a cute little thing isn't he?" I said.

I set the dog on the floor and it began to explore again.

"I'm gonna take him outside real quick and let him explore." I said.

I walked towards the back door with the puppy walking between my legs.

I opened the door and he went out onto my wooden deck. This was the first time I've ever really looked in my back yard.

There was a large wooden deck that led down into a large yard. The deck surrounded an above ground pool.

The puppy walked down the steps and ran out into the yard. He began to chase a butterfly.

"He's full of energy." I said to myself.

I was startled when I heard splashing of water. I looked over at my pool to see a tall girl getting out.

It was almost as if time slowed down as I saw Yuri get out of the pool with water dripping down her body.

She was wearing a black bikini, which revealed almost everything. I looked over at her and tried to hide my embarrassment.

She shook her head and wrung out her hair. She then looked over at me.

"O-Oh hey Spencer, good to see that you're back." Yuri said while she walked seductively towards me.

She stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around me. I felt her chest press against mine with a heavenly sensation.

She let go of me and looked at my face. I guess she noticed how embarrassed I was.

"Heh you're soooo cute." Yuri said while tugging on one of my cheeks.

I still watched her, dumbfounded, while she walked over to a table and wrapped a towel around herself.

She walked towards the back door and looked back at me. She gave me a wink before she walked into the house.

"Woah..." I said.

I always thought of Yuri as being a shy and yandere type. I guess when her confidence is up, her entire personality changes.

"Damn, I hope Jacob doesn't get mad at me. I'm pretty sure Noah is already pissed about what me and Natsuki did." I said to myself.

"AHEM..." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see my "Childhood friend" looking up at me. She was wearing a bikini similar to when we went to the beach in Rhode island...oh wait that was only a dream.

"Oh hey Sayori." I said.

"Care to explain where you went? I wanted you to go swimming with me." Sayori said.

"Oh...I just had to do something with Monika real quick." I said.

"With Monika huh? You still never told me what you guys did in her office."

"It's nothing important Sayori..." I said.

Let's not tell Sayori about what happened in Monika's office.

"Anyway I'm back now I guess." I said.

Sayori didn't say anything, she just looked over at me and grinned.

"Sayori?"

Sayori suddenly ran at me and pushed into the pool. I fell backwards as I began to sink in the water.

Sayori jumped in after me. I rose above the water and looked around.

"Where are you Sayori?" I said in an evil voice.

"Over here!" Sayori said in an excited voice. She splashed water towards me and then dove under the water.

I put my head under the water and looked for Sayori. I swam towards her under the water and grabbed her by her sides. I lifted her out of the water.

"Ah! The shark got me! Someone help meee!" Sayori shouted.

"I'm gonna eat you!" I said. Sayori wiggled as I held her in the air. I set her back down into the water.

She looked up at me and giggled.

"I guess I got caught...are you gonna eat me Mr. Shark?" Sayori said in a cute voice.

I let out an evil laugh and looked Sayori in the eye.

"The shark needs to eat somehow..." I said. I began to lean my head towards Sayori's.

I felt a soft sensation as my lips touched Sayori's. I wrapped my arm around her back as we stood there.

I let go of Sayori and she looked up at me with her ocean blue eyes. They were almost the same color as the water.

Our romantic moment was broken when we heard a high pitched barking.

The puppy was standing on the deck and barking at me and Sayori.

"Awe it's a puppy!" Sayori said while she swam over to the deck. The puppy went over to Sayori and licked the water off of her face.

I swam over to the deck and got out the water.

"Yeah I found this little fella while I was out with Monika." I said while picking him up.

"He's so cute." Sayori said.

"Yeah, he's a trooper alright. He hurt his paw and still managed to make it."

"What are you gonna do with him?"

"I...I don't know actually..."

"Can we keep it...?"

Suddenly the door opened and Natsuki came out. She saw me holding the puppy while I stood next to Sayori.

"Where's Wesley?" She said.

"Wesley?" I said confused.

"Oh, there he is. We named the puppy." Natsuki said while taking "Wesley" from my arms.

"You named the dog?" I said.

"Well...no, a guy I met online named randomscrub named him for me." Natsuki said.

"I guess the name is cool." I said.

"Yeah I like it...hey why is the water red..?" Natsuki said while pointing at the pool.

I turned around to see that part of the water was a bloody red. I looked down at my stomach to see that there was blood coming through my shirt.

"Did one of those fuckers with the box cutters really cut me?" I said.

My muscles in my body began to feel weak. I began to fall backwards and landed in the pool. My vision began to go black as I sunk to the bottom.

-----------------------------------------------------------