HanaMaki Gets IwaOi Together

As per request, here is another Hana"Makki" disease story, along with some happy, *Finally*, IwaOi,

Enjoy!

Hanamaki sat on his bed, Mattsun laying across his legs on his DS, when Makki grinned his "i have an evil plan" grin. Mattsun noticed and smiled back, closing his game. "What, what's your idea?"

Makki smiled and sat up, effectivly pushing Mattsun off. The two crossed their legs and faced each other. "Iwaizumi has a crush on Oikawa, but he hasn't told him, and Oikawa has a crush on Iwaizumi, but hasn't told him." Mattsun smiled.

"What's the plan?" Mattsun asked eagerly. Makki leaned forward and whispered in his boyfriend's ear, both of their grins growing with each word.

~~~~

"Hey, Iwaaaaa-Chan." Makki says mockingly, walking u to the ace. Iwaizumi freezes and turns.

"Yeah?" he asks nervously, because he knows, he knows that Makki knows that he has a crush on Oikawa, because he does't know Oikawa does too. Makki smiles at the tension in Iwaizumi's voice and shrugs. "Hey, ease up, ace , i was going to ask if you wanted to come with me and Mattsun to get meat buns after practice?"

Iwaizumi breathed out but shook his head. "No, i don't want to be the third wheel." Makki grinned and slung his arm around Iwaizumi dramaically. "Want me to invite Oikawa?" Iwaizumi's face flushed.

"You know what? I don't mind third-wheeling." IWaizumi said quickly and Makki laughed.

~~~~

"Hey, Kawa-chan." Mattsun said calmly, walking up to their captain. Oikawa turned and winked. "Hey Mattsun! What's up?" Mattsun grinned and Oikawa's smile faltered.

"Shit. did he, Did Makki...?" Oikawa trailed of as Mattsun nodded. "Hey, don't worry. Want to come with me and Makki after school for meat buns?" he asked.

Oikawa rolled his eyes, but smiled. "I don't want to be a witness to your guyses pranks and pocibly get put under investagation by the cops, thank you very much." Mattsun smirked. "Well, guess i'll just invite Iwaizumi, but who knows what Makki'll say to him?"

Oikawa threw the volleyball in his hands at Mattsun's head. "NO! *ahem*, don't do that, i'll come." Mattsun smiled. "Great."

~~~

Oikawa glared at Mattsun, and Iwaizumi glared at Makki. "Liars." the two said in unison and Makki and Mattsun snorted. "Well, what can l say? I invited Iwaizumi, and Mattsun went behind my back and invited Oikawa." Makki said, fake glaring at his boyfriend.

"No, l thought the plan was to bring Oikawa and then you went behind my back and invited IWaizumi." Mattsun said, also fake glaring at his boyfriend. "Shit. we both screwed up, don't hate!" Makki said jokingly and Oikawa flipped him off.

"Well, l mean, now we can't tell Iwaizumi---" "SHUT UP!" Oikawa interrupted and Mattsun raised an eyebrow. "I was going to say, we can't tell Iwaizumi our plans for your birthday." Makki said matter-of-factly.

Oikawa ears turned red and he looked at the floor.

"But we can't tell Oikawa that Iwaizumi secretly---" "FUCK YOU!" Iwaizumi yelled loudly, making bystanders around them jump or send them dirty looks. Makki smirked. "I was going to say that he secretly sings in the showers after you leave." Mattsun finished.

Iwaizumi's cheeks flushed and he smacked the back of his head. "Uh-, YEAH, like l said, fuck you."

Makki snickered and linked arms with Mattsun. "Shall we go?" he asked and Mattsun snorted at his boyfriend. "Absoulutley." the two started walking, leaving Oikawa and Iwaizumi to awkwardly walk behind them.

"So, you sing?" Oikawa asked and Iwaizumi roled his eyes. "Shut up Trashykawa." Iwaizumi said, slapping the back of his Oikawa's head. Oikawa pouted and he looked at Iwaizumi with puppy dog eyes. "Iwa-Chan~" Oikawa said and Iwaizumi looked him in the eyes.

Makki turned around, eyes beaming red and he smiled. Both of Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's face paled. "Wee-woo." Makki said mockingly.

"Uh---I'm--he I just it's---"

"What he means is---because he---he's just--"

MAttsun and MAkki started laughing at the two blushing third-years try and explain they didn't have a crush on the person who had a crush on them. Iwaizumi stopped talking and just looked at Oikawa blushing.

"Oikawa...." Iwaizumi started softly. Oikawa stopped alking and looked at him. "I like you.... And more than a friend like." IWaizumii muttered quietly and ignored the screaming Makki in the background.

Oikawa smiled a smug smile, like he wasn't just about to do the same thing, and put his hands on his hips. "Well, IWa-Chan~, i know people can't help but fall in love with me, but even you? Woah, i didn't know my powers were so stro--" "If you don't shut up i'm going to punch you." Iwaizumi said, growling and pinching Oikawa's cheek, hard.

"Ow... Iwa-Chan! Rude! And l thought you had a crush on me!" Oikawa whined. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes frustratedly and Makki laughed.

"Yeah, but Oikawa. You have a crush on him too so don't even." Oikawa's face flushed as Makki talked. Iwaizumi smirked. "Can't deny it now, can you Trashykawa?" Iwaizumi asked and Oikawa rolled his ees before enveloping Iwaizumi in a hug

"I love you Iwa-Chan~" Oikawa shouted happily and IWaizumi rolled his eyes. "Shut up."