A Stupid Bet Is What This Is

Mattsun smirked as their vice-captain walked in and Makki grinned, noticing his best friend's focus turn to the black haired boy. "Eh, Mattsun, see something you like?" Makki joked and Mattsun's face flushed, his head turning and glaring at the pink haired boy.

"Shut up, makki. Seriously dude, you like Oikawa, like, why?" Mattsun said and Makki brushed him off. "Because he's pretty, that's all I'm telling you." Makki said and Mattsun rolled his eyes, turning around to watch as Iwaizumi walked over.

"Shouldn't you two be praticing?" Iwaizumi asked and Mattsun smiled, his lazy eyes looking up at Iwaizumi. "Shouldn't you?" Mattsun asked and Iwaizumi rolled is eyes, holding out his hand to Mattsun, who grabbed it and IWazumi pulled him up to his feet.

"Whatever, let's all get back to practice." IWaizumi said, sending a pointed look at the still sitting Makki. Makki waved them off. "Nah, I'll stay down here." Makki said and Oikawa walked over, bending down at the waist to look Makki in the eyes.

"Yeah, I don't thinkso Makki-Chan." Oikawa said and Makki smirked, looking into Oikawa's eyes as Iwaizumi and Mattsun dragged the pink haired boy to his feet.

"Hey! Let's make a bet!" Makki said and the other third years looked at him, raising their eyebrows. "What?" they asked in unison, ignoring Yahaba and Mad Dog fighting in the background.

"Yeah, okay, like, so, we all have our issues, right?" Makki said and again everyone raised an eyebrow. The pink haired boy sighed. "Okay, so, Mattsun needs to stop pranking people to death, Iwaizumi needs to stop blowing up at people, and Oikawa needs to stop flirting with everything that breathes." Makki pointed out.

"And you need to stop cheating on tests, eating junk food, also pranking people, meddling with everyone's lives---" Makki held up his hand, cutting Mattsun off. "Okay, I get, so shut the fuck up." Makki said and Oikawa snorted.

"Anyway, like I was saying, we should do a bet, Oikawa will stop flirting--" Oikawa pouted at that, Makki turning his head from the cute boy. "Mattsun will stop his pranks--" "Uhmmmmmm, then, don't, uh, open your bag later? There, may or may not be, a.... Snake, in there?" Mattsun interrupted and Makki turned to him with wide eyes.

"Uhm, Iwaizumi can't get mad or yell at anyone--" "I don't do that." Iwaizumi argued. "Yeah, yes you do, everyday." Makki said. Iwaiumi narrowed his eyes. "No. I. Don't." Makki waved his hand again, ignoring him.

"And I'll stop eating junk food." Makki said. The other third years nodded. "So how does this work?" Oikawa asked, crossing his arms and leaning to the side. "Well, whoever is the last to break their promise will be the winner. And the losers have to do whatever the winner wants and the winner will get excused from practice." Makki said.

"But I'm the captain." Oikawa pointed out. "Then Iwaizumi can take your job for the time being. Who's in?" Makki asked, looking at the trio around him. The other boys smiled and turned to Makki.

"I'm in." the three said in unison.

~~~~

This was a lot harder than I planned. Iwaizumi thought as he walked into practice the next mrning and Yahaba and Mad Dog were still fighting. "YOU STILL NEED TO PRACTICE KYOUTANI!!!" Iwaizumi heard Yahaba yell. Mad dog slammed his hand on the wall, turning to the other boy.

"JUST SHUT IT YAHABA, I NEED TO PRACTICE WITH YOU LOSERS!" Mad Dog yelled back.

Iwaizumi took a deep breath and walked over to Oikawa, who was smirking as he watched Iwaizumi inhale and exhale. "You'll be the first to break Ba-" Oikawa cut himself off from finishing the sentence and Iwaizumi looked at him.