I Just Got Your Messages

Kuroo looked over to his side at Kenma, who was staring at his phone blushing and smiling. Kuroo raised an eyebrow and tried to look over at what Kenma was doing, but Kenma turned away from him.

"What?" Kuroo asked when Kenma started laughing a bit. Kenma just shook his head, waving his hand at Kuroo. "It's nothing." Kenma answered as he pressed something on his screen, smiling wider a few seconds after.

Kuroo tried to look at Kenma's phone again, and before Kenma pulled away, Kuroo caught the sight of what looked like texting. Once again, Kuroo raised an eyebrow. Kenma was texting someone?

Kuroo ignored it the rest of the day, or at least, until he dismissed everyone from practice that day. Kenma and he walked home together, being neighbors and all they did everyday.

Kuroo peaked a look to his side at Kenma as he was on his phone again. "Oh, who's Zen?" Kuroo asked and Kenma jumped, face turning bright red and shoved his phone in his pocket. "Noth-No one." Kenma said and for the rest of the walk, Kenmaa didn't take out his phone.

~~~~

Kenma was lying on the bench after practice, phone above his face as he was playing on it. Kuroo looked at him in question from the other side of the gym but continued talking to Yaku.

When Yaku was dragged away by Lev, Kuroo walked over to Kenma, grabbing his phone, making Kenma screeched and reach for his phone back.

Kuroo smirked, holding the phone above is head, way out of Kenma's reach. "Who are you texting and?" Kuroo asked and Kenma pouted. "I-it's a game. Give it back." Kenma's quiet voice said. Kuroo nodded slowly but still held the phone above his head.

Kenma wrinkled his nose and kicked Kuroo in the crotch, making the older boy drop Kenma's phone and fall on his side on the floor. "Kenmaaaaaaaa." Kuroo whined as the pudding haired boy gently picked up his phone.

"It's a game, Kuroo." Kenma said, annoyance obviously in his voice as he spoke. Kuroo rolled his eyes. "Called what?" Kuroo asked. Kenma's face turned pink. "If i tell you, you're gonna look it up, and laugh at me." Kenma said, sitting back on the bench, on his phone again, blush still there.

Kuroo sighed and sat up on the floor. "I won't laugh." "You will." Kenma argued.

"Won't"

"Will."

"Won't."

"Will."

"Kenma i'm telling you i won't laugh. Trust me, i only laugh at Bokuto." Kuroo said, cracking a smiled. Kenma sighed before putting his phone away. "It's a, a dating simulator....thing. It's called ***" the last part of the sentence Kuroo couldn't hear. "Called what?" Kuroo asked.

"Mystic Messenger." Kenma said, face red. Kuroo smiled, and his face lit up. "Isn't that that texting thing with like, eleven days r something and you can choose different people you want to end up with?" Kuroo asked.

Kenma buried his face in his hands. "Oh god you've heard of it." he muttered. Kuroo laughed. "You realize about half of the team has it right? Lev, Yamamoto. I know Bokuto has it too, he wouldn't stop talking about it. And Glasses friend has it too i think." Kuroo said.

Kema peaked through his fingers to look at Kuroo. "Really." Kenma said, more of a statement and a question. Kuroo laughed. 'Yeah. why would i judge you? I ean, this is me we're talking about," Kuro said laughing and moving next to the bench next to kenma.

"And why have a dating simulator when you have me?" Kuroo asked, slinging his arm around Kenma. Kenma rolled his eyes. "Because unlike you, people like Luciel are actually pretty funny." Kenma said, taking out his phone again.

Kuroo snorted. "Luciel?'' he asked but Kenma just smiled as he started again with his chat in Mystic messenger, leaning into Kuroo.

A/N IF YOU HAVE IDEAS OR PLOTS OR SHIT YOU WANT FOR ME TO WRITE, JUST MESSAGE ME BITCHES